You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs United FA Cup

LFCGeorge

Fucking buzzing, can't wait for this one. Praying to the gods of footy that we win this.

I'm worried about Bellamy's knees, I'm hoping Spearo will be fit, I'm hoping beyond hope that Downing and Carroll finally click. I want Gerrard to play a blinder and I want Maxi to score.

Fuck me I'm just praying we do these cunts. BRING IT ON !!

Ditto - been up since 6, will be heading over early today

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCTV in that area to catch the fuckers?

He's talking about Church street, where Joey Barton was caught on CCTV attacking that lad. It should have been captured there, it's the main street in town and not adverse to trouble of a night time.

It's fucking shit that has happened. Where you wearing your Liverpool shirt at the time Chris?

He's talking about Church street, where Joey Barton was caught on CCTV attacking that lad. It should have been captured there, it's the main street in town and not adverse to trouble of a night time.

It's fucking shit that has happened. Where you wearing your Liverpool shirt at the time Chris?

No , no colours on. It was the opposite end to the McDonald's. But we had been on the piss from 1 in the day. So I didn't help mattter' s myself I suppose.

Sucks to read that chris, and yeah, fucking cowardly like has already been said. Hope you heal quickly and get past it all. Can't believe some people get to the level of sheer fucking stupidity where they do things like that.

Thanks. The most sucking part is waking this morning knowing I should be halfway across the Irish sea at that time.

Oh well, roll on the final.

Haven't got Sopcast.

Would be great if you could chuck me the link on pm. Much appreciated ta.

Theres really good sopcast streamer by the name of 'bloodzeed'. His streams are high definition, really good if you have a good computer/tv wwhich can support such streaming. I think he would be streaming this match, in the context of the importance of the match.

Oh well, you can take some solace in the fact your in Australia.

Jammy bastard

The grass is always greener, eh Red?

I'd give one or both of my bollocks to be at Anfield, in a pub in the vicinity or even in one anywhere in England (except Manchester) or Ireland... watching the game.

A couch in Australia is nice, but the atmosphere leaves a little to be desired.

The grass is always greener, eh Red?

I'd give one or both of my bollocks to be at Anfield, in a pub in the vicinity or even in one anywhere in England (except Manchester) or Ireland... watching the game.

A couch in Australia is nice, but the atmosphere leaves a little to be desired.

Having lived in both countries mate - i can say yes with steely confidence.

The things i'll miss when i finally fuck this country off are family, mates and footy. But its not enough to keep me here. I'll return on the odd occasion and will probably catch a game when i do - but i've watched loads of footy abroad and some of the atmosphere's have been immense. I remember watching a Manc game in Sydney and (result aside - it was the O'shea last minute twat), if you get the right blend of fans in the right place, you can get a proper homely feel. So get off the couch and go the pub. Now.

Having lived in both countries mate - i can say yes with steely confidence.

The things i'll miss when i finally fuck this country off are family, mates and footy. But its not enough to keep me here. I'll return on the odd occasion and will probably catch a game when i do - but i've watched loads of footy abroad and some of the atmosphere's have been immense. I remember watching a Manc game in Sydney and (result aside - it was the O'shea last minute twat), if you get the right blend of fans in the right place, you can get a proper homely feel. So get off the couch and go the pub. Now.

:drool: