You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

kenny press conference today

Gym Beglin

I really dont get Kenny saying they cant stop him on the field, so they try to stop him otherwise. Its absolutely nonsense. Suarez is top player. But why are none of you admitting he does try to make the most of every contact and looks for freekicks. he has developed a bad reputation and because of his past exaggerations, he wont get freekicks he should have in the future. He put that doubt in refs mind. But no one want to give him any of the blame.

As far as the FA appealing the Rooney ban, get real....offcourse they are going to look after Englands best interest. They are Englands football federation for heaven sake. Russia appealed for arshavins ban and got it to two games. I swear you guys are more paranoid than ever and seem to believe everyone wants to stop you. Maybe its time to accept your own failings is not other peoples fault

Sort your life out you frube. Quarter past 4 in the morning and your here spouting bile on a forum for a team you dont even support.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont get Kenny saying they cant stop him on the field, so they try to stop him otherwise. Its absolutely nonsense. Suarez is top player. But why are none of you admitting he does try to make the most of every contact and looks for freekicks. he has developed a bad reputation and because of his past exaggerations, he wont get freekicks he should have in the future. He put that doubt in refs mind. But no one want to give him any of the blame.

How much of your time have you dedicated to watching Liverpool this past year? Probably the same amount i have watching Arsenal but the difference between me and you is, you still feel you've seen enough to comment. You're the typical Little Inglurder, modern day football fan equipped with a platform to say pretty much whatever you like. You're clearly here to get a rise out of people but also, i'd still say you're the type of fan for who kicking players all over the pitch is a perfectly acceptable way of dealing with exceptional talent. You do not see that as a form of cheating because you're just too damn thirsty for blood and thunder, Sky tv has shriveled your brain and whet your appetite.

An Arsenal supporter talking about foreign players making the most of a tackle.

You've the subtlety of a brick.

As far as the FA appealing the Rooney ban, get real....offcourse they are going to look after Englands best interest. They are Englands football federation for heaven sake. Russia appealed for arshavins ban and got it to two games. I swear you guys are more paranoid than ever and seem to believe everyone wants to stop you. Maybe its time to accept your own failings is not other peoples fault

Hi there.

Why are you here?

Just had my first, pebble dashy, thunderous fart accompanied, puke inducingly odorous, window misting, ring stinging shite of the day, leaving my Nobby Styles screaming for mercy. But it was more enjoyable than reading that fucking post.

Guest davelfc

On the subject of 'abs' there are those that believe he offers something to the site, gives a little balance or flavour to the place. i see him more like a stone in my shoe, sure I can look at a long walk with that stone as adding some interest to my day, or I can see it for what it really is, a nuisance. Something that after a while will be more of a pain than a nuisance.

"put it on ignore' will be the shout, sure but he gets quoted so much. He exists to pop in and wind people up, he does that. He's probably been wiped off every single Liverpool forum on the internet, much as you wipe the dog shit from your shoe.

But this place frustrates the shit out of me sometimes in that wind up merchants have seen it's a haven and that's why it gets infested so much. It's a damn good job it's so bloody good in other ways or there would be only the mongs left.

On the subject of 'abs' there are those that believe he offers something to the site, gives a little balance or flavour to the place. i see him more like a stone in my shoe, sure I can look at a long walk with that stone as adding some interest to my day, or I can see it for what it really is, a nuisance. Something that after a while will be more of a pain than a nuisance.

"put it on ignore' will be the shout, sure but he gets quoted so much. He exists to pop in and wind people up, he does that. He's probably been wiped off every single Liverpool forum on the internet, much as you wipe the dog shit from your shoe.

But this place frustrates the shit out of me sometimes in that wind up merchants have seen it's a haven and that's why it gets infested so much. It's a damn good job it's so bloody good in other ways or there would be only the mongs left.

I read that in the voice of Patrick Macnee. That's all I have to add.

Over on Arsenal Mania they have a starters forum called The Lobby. Unless you post pretty decently in that forum, you don't get into the main forum to wreak havoc. There is no limitation on opposition fans.

It's a measure of how Abs is viewed by his fellow Arsenal fans, that not only can he not get out of The Lobby, most of their posts take the piss out of him, and they've even created Abs2 to mock him.

Rules for correct use of the apostrophe