You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next issues's photos

goatboy59

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Terry's Conspiracy Corner. Case File #1.

In the first of a new series we'll be asking everyone's favourite alleged cockney racist to pit his cognitive skills against some of history's most contentious events and to give us the definitive answer.

We're starting with the JFK assassination.

November 22 1963. A date etched on everybody's mind as the most infamous day in American history. But just who shot and killed the most charismatic president of the most powerful nation on earth? The official report claims it was Lee Harvey Oswald acting as a 'lone nut' from the Texas Book Depository whilst others have claimed it was hired hitmen from the Giancana crime syndicate on the infamous 'grassy knoll', still others have claimed the CIA had both the resources and the motive.

But today it's time to put all that speculation to rest and ask John Terry for the authoritative answer. Over to you John..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJMbJJAKFEBbm7qojYxNkqfkq2bGZYKPyH-BkH5iP1FNDQ1SPZ

JT: 'It was the blacks.'

Thanks for that John. Stayed tuned for part two, only in The Liverpool Way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Phil%20Jones%20127771787.jpg

Phil Jones reacts stoically to the news that he'll be man-marking Luis Suarez at Anfield.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Terry's Conspiracy Corner. Case File #2.

Who killed Our Lord Jesus Christ.?

Another contentious issue.

Whilst received wisdom has it that it was the Jews that could, and perhaps should, have saved Our Lord from his lingering death on the cross, other scholars have pointed to the fact that they were merely subjects under the harsh totalitarian regime of the mighty Roman Empire and that resistance would have been futile.

John Terry has had full access to the ancient manuscripts and the greatest minds of our time and is ready to deliver his damning verdict. Over to you John..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5PScbGJf0xCUm3b4cvaCxShy8XrBNjUuaxzgc_kZhcHZFyD7Ppw

JT: 'It was the Paki's.'

Thanks for that John. Stay tuned for the third and final verdict. Only in The Liverpool Way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

133569285.jpg

John Terry : "So the policeman says, 'Sorry Mr Terry, but I'm afraid that burning cross on your front lawn is a fire hazard..'"

Luis Suarez : "It's political correctness gone mad."

------------------------------------------------------------------

John Terry's Conspiracy Corner. Case File #3.

Who sank The Titanic.?

Lord Peter Horthcrofte, the pre-eminent British Naval historian, has said that the tragedy was, "simply unavoidable given the hubris of all involved in the great tragedy of this paramount symbol of man's infallibilty." Whilst for years officials of the White Star Line have said that the architect firm of Harland and Wolff must surely shoulder the lions share of the blame.

But now, finally, John Terry has applied his intellectual rigour to the case and will now deliver the ultimate verdict. Over to you John..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaLG2Adu9dGvCgcTF8oZd0WLi861X9lrwhCHwAc0rFvIJ02o8N

JT: 'It was the fucking Muslims.'

So there we have it. Definitive proof, I think you'll agree.

Join us in next months issue when Luis Suarez will be revealing just why 'The Black and White Minstrel Show' is overdue a comeback.

Only in The Liverpool Way.

133569285.jpg

JT 'Right, so black cunt in Spanish means 'I want to shower you with flowers and puppy dogs my dearest of dear friends?'

LS 'On my life John'

JT 'Cheers Luis, I knew we had an understanding me and you'

LS 'Not a problem negrito'

JT 'There's this meeting you might be interested in on Thursday? We, just a bunch of chaps, sit around and discuss issues of the day; this week it's immigration and it's effects on society'

LS 'Sounds ace *under breath* stupid cunt'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeDKhJswItEa73C6V7dN9Q_WGPA3p7CHHnTwa2lA2hSqv8rINBVw

Reporter : "Charlie, Is it true you once saw Andy Carroll actually control a pass from a team-mate?"

Charlie Adam : "No, it wasn't me. I've only been here six months."

Dalglish and Suarez Unite to Deny Racism Claims.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Xd5_vz5cPqKTTDA7UhxfM42d3SKZot74OPaOOscBHlwnjNJPzg

Kenny Dalglish : "Luis wants to make it clear that he has no problem with any of our rival team's wogs."

Luis Suarez : "Or the chinks."

133578370.jpg

Pepe Reina watches Dirk Kuyt control a ball with his first touch.