You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gimp XI

Redder Lurtz

2013/14 Gimp team of the year

1076811_Rangers.jpg

I'd take issue with your positions there mate, little thought.

Jisms for example, he should be spraying it around from Stevie's Quarterback role. 

You know what you're getting with Tom; solid, no-frills consistency year on year.  He's your leftback. 

You also know what you're getting with Frod; reliable lunacy. Straight in goal.

When you have Killer in your name, you play up front.  Plus its far enough away from Code to create the illusion of being separate.

Nightcat will just relentlessly wear his opposite number down; rightwing.

Dog could defend anything; centre-half.

Cran and Frod would have an almost telepathic understanding for reasons unknown; also centre half.

Pennant is always wrong; he gets Johnson's berth at right-back.

Should only be bringing back Bringbackbiscan in biscan's position, surely..

Baldwin is a real fledgling gimp who could go either way.  Stick him in front of Jisms, alongside BBB and see how he goes with a veteran fucktard talking him through the game.

Slim(fast)Shady mans the opposite wide position from Nightcat, providing pace to compliment his sneaking about and mentally keelhauling the opposition with inane bollocks.

1077159_Dream_Team.jpg

• Upvote 7

I have been banned from all forms of gimpness for 6 months, for not biting my opponent.

I'm going to have to pull out of that side.

Sorry.

Stig for player/manager? Slots into my leftback role nicely.

Nope, there is no escaping the Gimp team. You must remain in the team and what your told because... You're a gimp.

• Upvote 2

Plus, the zipped-up mouth of your regulation leather mask and mandatory cricket ball gag are standard issue official Gimp-wear.

There can be no biting in Gimp football for this very reason, so your punishment would be not merely unusually punitive, but against the rules.  Very, very, strict rules.

Just how you boys like it.

• Upvote 1

After joining in late June and already be named as part of the 13/14 group alongside veteran gimps like MajorTom is an honour. TheLiverpoolway football club is one of the biggest and most successful in the world and has had many great gimps over the years.

To play for a team that has had such succesful gimps such as Funneeeee, Bjoynbe, Moof, Code and Xerxes is proof that I join a group that has had many great technicians over the years. I thank everyone for helping me settle quickly in this new chapter in my career. I hope to stay in the team for a long time and always guarantee I will give 100% for the mask.

YNWA RIP SAFEWORD LOVE

• Upvote 11

After joining in late June and already be named as part of the 13/14 group alongside veteran gimps like MajorTom is an honour. TheLiverpoolway football club is one of the biggest and most successful in the world and has had many great gimps over the years.

To play for a team that has had such succesful gimps such as Funneeeee, Bjoynbe, Moof, Code and Xerxes is proof that I join a group that has had many great technicians over the years. I thank everyone for helping me settle quickly in this new chapter in my career. I hope to stay in the team for a long time and always guarantee I will give 100% for the mask.

haha.

You still got it, not frod.