You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm really glad this lad has answered his critics so fucking quickly. It was getting tedious already.

Immense performance.

Jordan Henderson, what are you?

A fucking quality young player who will only improve under the joint guidance of Kenny Dalglish and Steven Gerrard.

That's fucking what!

We have to remember he is still very young - he's only 20 isn't he?

He is only going to get better and I think he has already a very complete game - as he can do most things well. He is good in the air, athletic, versitile, has a good cross, can pass with both feet, scores goals and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Fantastic talent.

We have to remember he is still very young - he's only 20 isn't he?

He is only going to get better and I think he has already a very complete game - as he can do most things well. He is good in the air, athletic, versitile, has a good cross, can pass with both feet, scores goals and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Fantastic talent.

He was 21 in June. Several years from his likely peak, I'd say.

Loved the way he hit that and the curve he gets on it, you can tell he knows what he's doing. Wondering how long it'll be before he's taking some of our freekicks now.

And why didn't he get picked for the senior side? Because he doesn't play for Man Utd or something? Wondering if Kelly would've been picked now too.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Lovely player, no doubt about that.

Seeing him last night was only so useful because (a) it was the Under 21's and (b) it was Azerbaijan. However, it goes to show how impressive he can be when confident in himself.

I'm excited about the lad, I think he can grow into a wonderful central midfielder for us in the coming years, it's little wonder we fucked Meireles off.

Lovely player, no doubt about that.

Seeing him last night was only so useful because (a) it was the Under 21's and (b) it was Azerbaijan. However, it goes to show how impressive he can be when confident in himself.

I'm excited about the lad, I think he can grow into a wonderful central midfielder for us in the coming years, it's little wonder we fucked Meireles off.

Good goal and will do him loads of confidence. Disagree about the last part, we still should have kept meireles.