You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Absolutely love the new kit.

The 96 at the back is a nice touch. It's so simple yet brilliant. I really like the keeper top too, wish they done them in short sleeve.

Not going to be happy if the third kit is the purple one though. I love the training jacket by what I can see, but if it's the purple top, I will throw up.

Guest ShoePiss
Think that mad purple kit could be legit. Look at the pattern on that training jacket Bellamy has got on. The arms and collar seem to have that design.

Yeah and seeing as the red shirt in those same leaked pictures is virtually identical I'd say the purple effort is nailed on now.

Still, the home kit is fucking brilliant.

This is a thing of beauty!

We have got used to the chavvy crap that Adidas have dolled out to us (the red version of Chelsea or some other shite club).

We were never more than just another small piece of their company and they never seemed to give a shit about our identity. Fuck off Adidas and good riddance. Your trainers are still brilliant and I will continiue to buy them but thank fuck you are no longer doing our kit

Taking a bit of getting used to, but in a good way. I love it. No fucking about - simple kit, simple badge, and it's all the better for it. Well done to all involved, and here's to great success in it.

I said I wasn't going to buy the kit anymore, but seeing this design in all vibrant red, with the big golden Liverbird on it's own, the slight pinstripe effect, and the flames either side of the 96 on the back collar (we've never had that before) makes me think that this is a thing of beauty and worth wearing. They really thought about it. Good work, Warrior.

Guest ShoePiss
So will all three shirts be shown tonight?

Doesn't look like it, hopefully they sneak in the third kit when no one is looking.