You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking Bad

Lee909

I caught right up with this earlier. Watched the last 6 episodes in bed with a hangover. Amazing television. Not quite as good as The Wire and Sopranos but well worthy of 3rd place on the list in my view.

Currently working my way through the first series of Heroes with my bird and will probably start Sons Of Anarchy on my own this week as it's on Netflix which is convenient for me.

I caught right up with this earlier. Watched the last 6 episodes in bed with a hangover. Amazing television. Not quite as good as The Wire and Sopranos but well worthy of 3rd place on the list in my view.

Currently working my way through the first series of Heroes with my bird and will probably start Sons Of Anarchy on my own this week as it's on Netflix which is convenient for me.

I wouldn't go beyond the first season of Heroes. It goes to shit after that, don't know if I blame Tim "everything I touch turns to shit sooner or later" Kring or Bryan Fuller leaving or the writer's strike but summat happened from quite a brilliant piece of telly with season 1 to the mess that it became.

I loved the sopranos and think it broke the ground for others to follow. But I would say the last 2 seasons of breaking bad surpassed anything the sopranos ever did, although it would be questionable if breaking bad would have existed without the sopranos. I just can't wait for the final episodes in July.

Coincidence, I finished Breaking Bad today as well! Can't wait for August.

I'd agree on Heroes, don't bother, it went right downhill after the first series, introduced far too many characters.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
That has to be one of the strangest things I've ever heard!

I was getting a blowjob from Kelly Brook, whilst Alison Brie was sticking her tongue up my arse. I decided I couldn't be bothered with it and walked home, stopping to pick up a loaf of value white bread to eat, totally dry, for my tea.

That has to be one of the strangest things I've ever heard!

I tell you which bit "put me over the edge"

There an episode after they kill the other gay cook fella, can't remember his name. Anyway, hank was given his cook book and was showing Walt and was telling him that he reckoned your man was Heisenberg. But then Walt, in a drunken state tells hank that the book was Bollocks and your man want Heisenberg.

I'm sorry, but that was just thick. Nobody, Fucking nobody would do that. It was just too fanciful

There an episode after they kill the other gay cook fella' date=' can't remember his name. Anyway, hank was given his cook book and was showing Walt and was telling him that he reckoned your man was Heisenberg. But then Walt, in a drunken state tells hank that the book was Bollocks and your man want Heisenberg.

I'm sorry, but that was just thick. Nobody, Fucking nobody would do that. It was just too fanciful[/quote']

That was the end of a season wasn't it? I think it was the 1st sign of Walter losing his mind.

I was getting a blowjob from Kelly Brook' date=' whilst Alison Brie was sticking her tongue up my arse. I decided I couldn't be bothered with it and walked home, stopping to pick up a loaf of value white bread to eat, totally dry, for my tea.[/quote']

I can sympathise with that point of view. Alison Brie's rimming technique leaves a lot to be desired. I'd have swapped her and kel though rather than choose the value loaf option too quickly.

There an episode after they kill the other gay cook fella' date=' can't remember his name. Anyway, hank was given his cook book and was showing Walt and was telling him that he reckoned your man was Heisenberg. But then Walt, in a drunken state tells hank that the book was Bollocks and your man want Heisenberg.

I'm sorry, but that was just thick. Nobody, Fucking nobody would do that. It was just too fanciful[/quote']

Its set up the cliff hanger for the secood half of this season.

Just started watching these on Netflix off the back of this thread. From what I can gather

They get better is this true? Also how many series are there altogether cause there are 5 on Netflix.

All the episodes are on Netflix, you won't miss a thing.

There is 5 seasons and they are still to release the second part of 5

The only thing which I thought was a bit naff is when Jesse pays for gas with the meth. No way would Jesse take the risk in the first place. It's fucking brilliant though, my mate got me into it and then I've passed it on to few others who have buzzed of it also. I'll be gutted when its finished.

Just watched the first series and it did start off quite slow but the last 2 episodes do improve greatly. Will look forward to watching the remaining series when I get the chance.

What channel is it normally shown on?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Has the final part of season 5 been shown on American Tv yet?

Nope. 11th of August in the States.

Me too - I'd put it along side the wire and the sopranos. For me the first series is just setting everything up even though its brilliant in its own right. The last 3 seasons nearly every episode is like watching a mini- scarface / Tarantino film. Its that good.