You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saw that yesterday. Good news. Especially as they've laid some eggs for future story lines.

Yeah it is. I don't think I could wait until the Defenders crossover to see Daredevil again. Goddard and De Knight aren't the showrunners for season 2 though, possibly because Netflix/Marvel didn't seem to think that they'd be doing one so soon.

I haven't seen the last episode, so perhaps that will turn me. However, at this point I really dislike how the show is trying to portray to a young, rich, white guy, who has a great deal of privilege and a Law degree with having no other recourse in life than having to stalk, harass and torture suspected criminals. In my view, it makes him look like he's an asshole. Or - to quote De Niro in heat - " like he's doing thrill seeker liquor store hold ups with a born to lose tattoo on his chest".

And I say that as someone who has The Dark Knight as one of my favourite ever movies.

• Upvote 1

I might give it a go over the weekend. Though i seriously need to catch up with so so many things.

Only seen series 1 (and a few episodes) of game of thrones and walking dead. None of mad men,series 1/2 of deadwood etc etc

I haven't seen the last episode, so perhaps that will turn me. However, at this point I really dislike how the show is trying to portray to a young, rich, white guy, who has a great deal of privilege and a Law degree with having no other recourse in life than having to stalk, harass and torture suspected criminals. In my view, it makes him look like he's an asshole. Or - to quote De Niro in heat - " like he's doing thrill seeker liquor store hold ups with a born to lose tattoo on his chest".

And I say that as someone who has The Dark Knight as one of my favourite ever movies.

So, not only do you hate blind people, you sympathise with the Russian paedophile kiddie traffickers?

We know your sort....

Guest Numero Veinticinco

This place has gone to the dogs. Since when do we give people a hard time for their God given right to support peado kiddy trafficking?

Disgrace.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Will do

Ill start it again

And be all focused and shit. Get some microwave popcorn and crunch your way through that.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Deadwood is better than Game of Thrones, so far.

And, in my opinion, a lot better.

This post is a disgrace.

This place has gone to the dogs.

Since when do we give people a hard time for their God given right to support peado kiddy trafficking?

Disgrace.

Jebediah Springfield: People, our search is over! On this site we shall build a new town where we can worship freely, govern justly, and grow vast fields of hemp for making rope and blankets.

Shelbyville Manhattan: Yes! And marry our cousins.

Jebediah Springfield: I was- wha... what are you talking about, Shelbyville? Why would we want to marry our cousins?

Shelbyville Manhattan: Because they're so attractive. I... I thought that was the whole point of this journey.

Jebediah Springfield: Absolutely not!

Shelbyville Manhattan: I tell you, I won't live in a town that robs men of the right to marry their cousins!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just finished Daredevil after the first couple of episodes i nearly packed it in glad I didn't though.

Started to get better once Fisk came into its one of the better superhero series.

I felt exactly the same.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...