You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 Things you want to happen before next season starts

Antynwa

1. Announce a major signing within the next week, lets show we mean business, give the fans a lift.

2. Get rid of Cole, Agger, The Konch and Poulsen etc. Get them off the wage bill asap

3. Decide the future of the stadium, put a spade in Stanley Park...Or a bulldozer through the Anfield road.

4. Perhaps to coincide with number 1, buy some fucking wingers. Downing, Young or Hazzard make sure we get some pace in the side.

5. Get Andy Carroll on the piss for a few weeks so he's off it for the rest of the season

1. Enjoy my holiday in Italy without getting robbed/ripped off.

2. Get a decent amount of golf under my belt

3. Get a new motor, lease is up next month

4. See peace throughout the middle east, if not the world.

5. See breakthrough cures for aids, cancer and dementia

Guest San Don

1. Barca to win the CL at wembley

2. Barca to win the CL and batter the mancs at wembley

3. Barca to win the CL and humiliate the mancs at wembley

4. Barca to win the CL and Valdes to score direct from a drop kick at wembley

5. Barca to win the CL and all the UK press to say Paisley is still the only manager to win it 3 times on Sunday morning.

1. I'd like the weeds in my garden to die.

2. I'd like people to stop putting 'Happy Birthday' posters for insignificant birthdays (anything other than 10, 13, 18, 21 and 40 is insignificant in my book) all over roundabouts in the local area.

3. I'd like Brian Blessed to be give his own TV show, on anything really, he's fucking hilarious.

4. I'd like 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip' to be given another series, it was just beginning to get interesting.

5. I'd like someone to cut my grass, clean my car and put my bins out on a weekly basis.

1. someone to type 'he's gone get over it'

2. someone to type 'i honestly wouldnt be surprised if the blueshite finish above us' when we havent made 4 or 5 record signings in the next couple of weeks

3. a new series of 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps

4. chelsea to appoint neil warnock

5. bonding sessions between tlw and rawk

1. I'd like the weeds in my garden to die.

2. I'd like people to stop putting 'Happy Birthday' posters for insignificant birthdays (anything other than 10, 13, 18, 21 and 40 is insignificant in my book) all over roundabouts in the local area.

3. I'd like Brian Blessed to be give his own TV show, on anything really, he's fucking hilarious.

4. I'd like 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip' to be given another series, it was just beginning to get interesting.

5. I'd like someone to cut my grass, clean my car and put my bins out on a weekly basis.

Just move your campsite then.

- Buy some wingers

- Decide on the stadium

- Get Pepe to sign a new contract

- Buy a big name player

- Sell half of the crocks in our squad

Pepe only signed a 6 year deal last year!

Can't see another one on the table for him this year like!

Aye, but he had that £20m clause put in. I'd like us to get him to remove it. Unless it's already been done.

This doesn't worry me in the slightest. It's his fire escape - and the house is no longer on fire.

I'll concur with a lot of what's already been said (but I'll not waste one of my five wishes by mentioning any other team).

1. Early, top quality signings - left back, ball-playing centre back, creative midfielder and a couple of pacy wide men who can skin a full back.

2. Thank you and goodnight to some who have no future here - Konchesky, Aurelio, Aquilani*, Poulsen, Cole, Jovanovic, Ngog, Soto.

3. A prognosis of long-term fitness for Agger, Gerrard and Carroll. (*And Aquilani, if he comes back.)

4. The return of some of the loanees - hopefully now equipped to add to the squad.

5. A decision on the stadium - with a firm programme of action.

1. Parade Lucas around the City on an open top bus as our player of the season.

2. Parade Kuyt around the City (in the second bus) as our best striker.

3. Pull the roof off the Kop and start building it higher, including corporate boxes. The work if started now would be done by Xmas, and Anfield would be 10,000 stronger.

4. Sell Carroll for $50 million.

5. Use the money to buy two Ace wingers, so that Maxi Dirk and Luis can continue ripping apart even the best defences next season.