You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa(a) game thread

LFC 6 Times

Opinions vary. Most people who sit in and around me rate Aurelio very highly when he's fit. Most of the debate about him isn't based on his ability as a left-back, that should tell you everything.

Who sits in and around you?

I don't understand the increased relevance of the opinions of people who are in close proximity to you. You might sit next to a load of clueless mongs for all I know. Or care.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the increased relevance of the opinions of people who are in close proximity to you. You might sit next to a load of clueless mongs for all I know. Or care.

I wouldn't generally describe season ticket holders in the centenary stand as a 'load of clueless mongs'. Generally, or at least in a lot of cases, season ticket holders tend to have a reasoned opinion. The increased relevance is because I, like a lot of people, value those opinions.

Will you please just shut the fuck up you massive prick

Well this is just brilliant. Because they're all on at the same time all the decent streams are spread out amongst all the games, leaving only a few for ours. Haven't even got one page to load yet. Am fucking it off and getting something to eat shortly if this carries on.

Whoever wants a stream, find myp2p, check for our game then go through the streams, there's not many anyway. Would link some people to one but there's no point if it goes down, the ones I usually use aren't even on the page.

Just be prepared to just through the streams as different pages are reloading with new ones after going down, etc.

Also : law of streams. Just been downstairs to grab a beer/lager/something to eat? Just got back from toilet and sat back down? Just having a smoke and now sat happily? Stream will go down.

Awesome to see Stevie with the fans too. Time to make a roll and watch the stream go down anyway.

I wouldn't generally describe season ticket holders in the centenary stand as a 'load of clueless mongs'. Generally, or at least in a lot of cases, season ticket holders tend to have a reasoned opinion. The increased relevance is because I, like a lot of people, value those opinions.

Ah. People who "go the match"

Why didn't you say.

Well, fine. I happen to think that Aurelio is laughably overrated, and Magic is a better LB. Riise was twice as good.

But his discussing his competence is irrelevant; he's a crock. So who cares.