You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It feels different this time with Trump, there was a sense of a movement around him last time, buzz, controversy, backers. People like Banon talking about walls and China.

Now it kind of just feels like now he's all they've really got to offer, so fuck it.

36 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Not really that big a call, uninspiring beats despised any day of the week, and more than enough people hate Trump for him to lose comfortably, despite the wishful thinking of the likes of Gnasher.

For once I hope you're spot on.

25 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Trump will destroy Biden in the hurly burley of the campaign. The Democrats need a candidate who sharp of mind and knows what day it is. That ain't Joe. 

20240124_162232.jpg

Hilary Clinton was odds on favourite last time out, right up until the day of the voting.

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Hilary Clinton was odds on favourite last time out, right up until the day of the voting.

I know. Maybe like the Tories over here a lot of people won't admit to voting Republican?, especially someone like Trump. The last election was on the back of Covid. I think Trump will steamroll Biden this time. Biden ain't with it.

41 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Hilary won the popular vote by 3 million. 

58 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hilary won the popular vote by 3 million. 

She did and the way it's gerry mandered in the states, the democrat needs to win the popular vote by over 4 million to have ANY chance to win. Biden got 7 million more votes but it still came down to roughly 80k votes in the swing states.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

How different the world may have been if Gore hadn't been fucked over in Miami Dade. He may actually have read that CIA report entitled "terror cells plotting to hijack planes and fly them into buildings."

If you've ever read Dude, Where's My Country by Michael Moore he makes the point about Dubya ignoring those warnings.

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Surely if he goes to jail and is still allowed to run, that’s something that people want to see? This is history we’re living through here. 

Like 2Pac getting a number 1 album in jail

All Eyes On CT

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, niallers said:

She did and the way it's gerrymandered in the states, the democrat needs to win the popular vote by over 4 million to have ANY chance to win. Biden got 7 million more votes but it still came down to roughly 80k votes in the swing states.

Repped.

8 hours ago, Strontium said:

No, of course not, that's why you spend so much time citing anti-Biden diatribes from pro-Trump sources.

A negative for one is not a positive or an endorsement of the other. Note Biden getting heckled by his own support at his own rally. Tbh the only way I'd vote for either ghoul is if it was a vote to put them down. 

On brand:

Ex-Trump Staffer Thrown Out of Trump Party After Posting Pic With Alina Habba — And He Was At Capitol Riot

image.png

DYLAN QUATTRUCCI: I’m getting removed from the Trump event. Why do I have to leave, sir? Can you tell me why? Like I have knocked more than 12,000 doors for President Trump. I’ve done everything I.

I’m getting kicked out right now, guys. You guys, I’m getting kicked out of the Trump event for no reason! Like I’m just standing there supporting Trump. Like, why are you removing me? Can you give me a reason why? Did Trevor tell you to remove me? Like what? What did I do that’s wrong?

WOMAN: (inaudible) here. That’s all that matters.

DYLAN QUATTRUCCI: I’ve done nothing but support Trump since the beginning. Like, why am I getting removed? What did I do? You’re not going to get it. You’re not even giving me a reason why. Why, what did I. I don’t even know what I did.

Alina Habba got Trump's trial delayed because she had been "exposed to COVID" and was "feeling sick." Several hours later, she went to Trump's victory party in NH and posed in a smiling shot with Quattrucci. He posted it to X with a fawning Tweet. Several news outlets saw the Tweet and realized Habba had lied in court, and were asking the Trump campaign questions about it. They kicked Quattrucci out of the event for "exposing" Habba's lie to the court.