You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I’m 56 and would have roundhouse kicked and spinning elbowed my way right through those bluds and fams! 

You don't even know them, blud.....they are bad men, fam.....they would bust you up, bruv....i ain't even lying, fam, they is real bad.....for real they would fuck you up, blud....i swear down, fam.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

You don't even know them, blud.....they are bad men, fam.....they would bust you up, bruv....i ain't even lying, fam, they is real bad.....for real they would fuck you up, blud....i swear down, fam.

Big man ting from Noggsy fam innit. Safe.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

tbf in that book he does say he doesnt really join in with the murders stuff as he was there himself  

Isnt he from wales anyway?He certainly doesnt mention in the book where he is from in Liverpool.

Yeah he's from Prestatyn or somewhere round there, runs some football memorabilia business. He argued with a friend of mine on Facebook about heysel but then tried to downplay that ferry incident. He's banned from Goodison and no doubt will get banned from Bramley Moore. 

Weirdly he's friends with a couple of Juventus fans and always posts about Justice for the 39. Yet he sold tickets to Juventus fans in that end. 

My mate who is a  decent Evertonian got a ticket for an away game at Leicester and went on Barnes travel to the game.

He promised never to go again as the coach was mostly made up of beaked up racist scalls wanting to go "Paki bashing" in Leicester and asking the driver to run any non white people over. They even had a go at him because he was only going to a one off game and that he should have given his ticket to a regular. 

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

20240521_183545.jpg

Good job we didn’t lose at home to Crystal Palace the weekend before otherwise they’d look really stupid.

Oh. Wait. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Please tell me thats not real, that's too pathetic!

It looks like it is and quick check shows that the fella flogging them is actually a Liverpool supporter.

4 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Its me mates boss in work

We need more gossip here. Ask your mate what the call out has been. Did the fat cunt shit his kecks when he was sparked out on the floor etc? 

9 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

Ten more days before 777's final final final final final extension runs out. 

I wonder what happens then? I'm guessing they're a bit cash richer at this time of year, I'm guessing some PL money comes in, season ticket money etc, which might mean they can last another month before running out of dough.