You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

We need more gossip here. Ask your mate what the call out has been. Did the fat cunt shit his kecks when he was sparked out on the floor etc? 

Saw him before..apparently the coach got lost from the others and ended up outside some shops.Loads of the windows got put in and a few got the coach. Apparently the club have Been in touch with the fella to try and get him compo.

Not really sure how that's going to work out but still?

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Saw him before..apparently the coach got lost from the others and ended up outside some shops.Loads of the windows got put in and a few got the coach. Apparently the club have Been in touch with the fella to try and get him compo.

Not really sure how that's going to work out but still?

Yeah I’m sure they didn’t bounce off 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

Castore bombed out by trams for being shite: Everton kit manufacturer next year.

Cazoo sponsors everton for a season, goes into administration.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cjq55333xg9o

What went wrong for online car retailer Cazoo?

They sponsored the bloos and once Everton touches you...

23 hours ago, Arniepie said:

some proper shithouse behaviour there though

see the fella who slaps some lad getting back on the couch and runs away?

The very definition of an armchair supporter.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

20240521_183545.jpg

I know it's a scruffy hellhole, but even Goodison Park is worthy of a capital P.

If you can take the time to hyphenate one of the scorer's names, you can use a capital for a proper noun.

Beyond disgusting.

I hate them.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, razor said:

I know it's a scruffy hellhole, but even Goodison Park is worthy of a capital P.

If you can take the time to hyphenate one of the scorer's names, you can use a capital for a proper noun.

Beyond disgusting.

I hate them.

Imagine that is all you have and then imagine that that something is a myth. They need help they really do. Utter desperation in their need for ANYTHING

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Imagine that is all you have and then imagine that that something is a myth. They need help they really do. Utter desperation in their need for ANYTHING

I am impressed at your complete contempt and utter loathing of these pathetic cunts. 

Official Everton Press release incoming.

”Everton FC would like to congratulate our former player, Ademola Lookman, for his outstanding contribution in putting that former Redshite bastard Alonso in his place. It was extremely gratifying given Ademola learnt all he knows from his time at Goodison Park”

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Official Everton Press release incoming.

”Everton FC would like to congratulate our former player, Ademola Lookman, for his outstanding contribution in putting that former Redshite bastard Alonso in his place. It was extremely gratifying given Ademola learnt all he knows from his time at Goodison Park”

Brilliant 

The yank fella who owns 45% of Crystal Palace has put his stake up for sale and come out publicly saying he wants it done quick so he can plough that money into the sinking ship we call Everton. 

He’s got a cob on because Steve Parish still calls all the shots at Palace. 

What a fucking bizarre thing to do. I’d be fuming if I was a Palace fan.