You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

They're staying up aren't they. They're like fucking herpes. The horrible cunts. Just fucking die will you. 

Won’t be remotely close to flushing, last season was the one and Leicester shit it. This Everton aren’t that shit really. Comfortably an upper mid table side. They work their balls off.

Have to somewhat pin it on Burnley finding some points in the few games before they play them and then manage a win against them. 3 of Lutons next 5 are Arsenal, City and Newcastle, the other two you'd think there's a chance of some points given those are Bournemouth and Sheffield but I dont rate their chances of staying above Everton for more than another week anyway. 

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Next 6 games:

Newcastle (H)

Chelsea (H)

Burnley (A)

Fulham (H)

Spurs (A)

City (H)

They could easily only pick up 4 points over xmas there. 

Could just as easily be 6 or 8 points from that, Newcastle are so up and down plus it's a home game, Chelsea are Chelsea, Burnley are still shit, Fulham arent great, Spurs and City are the only games I think they are certain to lose in my mind.

1 hour ago, Tenfolder said:

Could just as easily be 6 or 8 points from that, Newcastle are so up and down plus it's a home game, Chelsea are Chelsea, Burnley are still shit, Fulham arent great, Spurs and City are the only games I think they are certain to lose in my mind.

No chance. They might get 3 or 5.

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Won’t be remotely close to flushing, last season was the one and Leicester shit it. This Everton aren’t that shit really. Comfortably an upper mid table side. They work their balls off.

Steady on: give them their 10 points back and they're 11th or 12th.  They probably won't go down, but let's not suck their dicks.  They're still shite.

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Steady on: give them their 10 points back and they're 11th or 12th.  They probably won't go down, but let's not suck their dicks.  They're still shite.

Dream scenario, they get the points back, and still get relegated. Make it so, Premier League and Powers That Be.

I'm outside of too many pints now, just read that back.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

If you think that’s sucking their dicks you must get terrible blow jobs, the point I’m making is that this Everton are nowhere near relegation material and I’m right.

In 30 years for the Premier League, what have they contributed to the league? 

A couple of last day escapes, a couple of flirtations with Europe, a couple of cup runs and that’s it.

Lesser teams have spent significantly less time in the PL and contributed more than The Ev. 

They are just a pointless club, they just exist for the sake of it, like a panda. If they became extinct, nobody would be bothered. 

12 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

A couple of last day escapes, a couple of flirtations with Europe, a couple of cup runs and that’s it.

Lesser teams have spent significantly less time in the PL and contributed more than The Ev. 

They are just a pointless club, they just exist for the sake of it, like a panda. If they became extinct, nobody would be bothered. 

I'd be bothered if Pandas went extinct. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

If you think that’s sucking their dicks you must get terrible blow jobs, the point I’m making is that this Everton are nowhere near relegation material and I’m right.

They're nothing like "upper mid table".

There's a small group of clubs - Forest, Wolves, Fulham - who will be contesting the places above relegation (albeit with a comfortable points gap above the drop zone).  That's Everton's level this season, if there's no points deduction.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They're nothing like "upper mid table".

There's a small group of clubs - Forest, Wolves, Fulham - who will be contesting the places above relegation (albeit with a comfortable points gap above the drop zone).  That's Everton's level this season, if there's no points deduction.

Mate you said they were flushing and that Burnley and Sheffield Utd were better than them, I think I’ll take your opinions on the shite with a pinch of a few salt mines. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Them and Spurs are the only ever-presents in the Premier League to have done basically fuck-all in it, despite benefitting from the large incremental increases in the TV deals. Spurs had a bit of a title challenge the year Leicester won it, and have finished in the CL places on a handful of occasions. They have 2 League Cup wins in that time, a couple of runner-up places, and a runner-up place in the CL. I can't remember if they made an FA Cup final in that time. Everton have won 1 FA Cup and made it to a runner-up spot in the FA Cup in 2009, but that is it. They've made the top 4 once since 1992.