Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.


Fugitive

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

They're staying up aren't they. They're like fucking herpes. The horrible cunts. Just fucking die will you. 

Won’t be remotely close to flushing, last season was the one and Leicester shit it. This Everton aren’t that shit really. Comfortably an upper mid table side. They work their balls off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have to somewhat pin it on Burnley finding some points in the few games before they play them and then manage a win against them. 3 of Lutons next 5 are Arsenal, City and Newcastle, the other two you'd think there's a chance of some points given those are Bournemouth and Sheffield but I dont rate their chances of staying above Everton for more than another week anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Next 6 games:

 

Newcastle (H)

Chelsea (H)

Burnley (A)

Fulham (H)

Spurs (A)

City (H)

 

They could easily only pick up 4 points over xmas there. 

 

Could just as easily be 6 or 8 points from that, Newcastle are so up and down plus it's a home game, Chelsea are Chelsea, Burnley are still shit, Fulham arent great, Spurs and City are the only games I think they are certain to lose in my mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tenfolder said:

 

Could just as easily be 6 or 8 points from that, Newcastle are so up and down plus it's a home game, Chelsea are Chelsea, Burnley are still shit, Fulham arent great, Spurs and City are the only games I think they are certain to lose in my mind.

No chance. They might get 3 or 5.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Won’t be remotely close to flushing, last season was the one and Leicester shit it. This Everton aren’t that shit really. Comfortably an upper mid table side. They work their balls off.

Steady on: give them their 10 points back and they're 11th or 12th.  They probably won't go down, but let's not suck their dicks.  They're still shite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Steady on: give them their 10 points back and they're 11th or 12th.  They probably won't go down, but let's not suck their dicks.  They're still shite.

 

Dream scenario, they get the points back, and still get relegated. Make it so, Premier League and Powers That Be.

 

I'm outside of too many pints now, just read that back.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Steady on: give them their 10 points back and they're 11th or 12th.  They probably won't go down, but let's not suck their dicks.  They're still shite.

If you think that’s sucking their dicks you must get terrible blow jobs, the point I’m making is that this Everton are nowhere near relegation material and I’m right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In 30 years for the Premier League, what have they contributed to the league? 
 

A couple of last day escapes, a couple of flirtations with Europe, a couple of cup runs and that’s it.

Lesser teams have spent significantly less time in the PL and contributed more than The Ev. 

 

They are just a pointless club, they just exist for the sake of it, like a panda. If they became extinct, nobody would be bothered. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

In 30 years for the Premier League, what have they contributed to the league? 
 

A couple of last day escapes, a couple of flirtations with Europe, a couple of cup runs and that’s it.

Lesser teams have spent significantly less time in the PL and contributed more than The Ev. 

 

They are just a pointless club, they just exist for the sake of it, like a panda. If they became extinct, nobody would be bothered. 

I'd be bothered if Pandas went extinct. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

If you think that’s sucking their dicks you must get terrible blow jobs, the point I’m making is that this Everton are nowhere near relegation material and I’m right.

They're nothing like "upper mid table".

 

There's a small group of clubs - Forest, Wolves, Fulham - who will be contesting the places above relegation (albeit with a comfortable points gap above the drop zone).  That's Everton's level this season, if there's no points deduction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They're nothing like "upper mid table".

 

There's a small group of clubs - Forest, Wolves, Fulham - who will be contesting the places above relegation (albeit with a comfortable points gap above the drop zone).  That's Everton's level this season, if there's no points deduction.

Mate you said they were flushing and that Burnley and Sheffield Utd were better than them, I think I’ll take your opinions on the shite with a pinch of a few salt mines. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

In 30 years for the Premier League, what have they contributed to the league? 
 

A couple of last day escapes, a couple of flirtations with Europe, a couple of cup runs and that’s it.

Lesser teams have spent significantly less time in the PL and contributed more than The Ev. 

 

They are just a pointless club, they just exist for the sake of it, like a panda. If they became extinct, nobody would be bothered. 

 

Them and Spurs are the only ever-presents in the Premier League to have done basically fuck-all in it, despite benefitting from the large incremental increases in the TV deals. Spurs had a bit of a title challenge the year Leicester won it, and have finished in the CL places on a handful of occasions. They have 2 League Cup wins in that time, a couple of runner-up places, and a runner-up place in the CL. I can't remember if they made an FA Cup final in that time. Everton have won 1 FA Cup and made it to a runner-up spot in the FA Cup in 2009, but that is it. They've made the top 4 once since 1992. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Just think, a massive amount of Everton fans won't even have been alive to see these 'legends' play. Know your place Everton, know your place.

 

Everton Gladstone.jpg

That's not even scraping the barrell, it's beyond that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...