You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, an tha said:

They need to go this year as no chance next.

The dross that is coming up is way too bad for them to go next year.

Sheff Utd are shite, Coventry and Luton even worse - one of those pair will be lucky to get 20 pts.

I'm pretty sure that was last year's song.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine if they win....... 

Everton's failure to win today means that West Ham are now arithmetically safe;  the miniscule threat of relegation they still had is now gone. The only thing they have to play for is not being injured for Prague.

Leeds will win and the Shite will go into the final day in the drop zone.

Believe.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Ha - possibly, but fucking hell Luton and Coventry are absolutely dogshite - great story whichever comes up, but i'd be beyond amazed if either got close to staying up.

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Hardly anything will change for them too. They have fuck all money and can't buy anyone. Already their fans are talking about sacking Dyche. Loads of their players will want to fuck off or are out of contract. They have a stadium that the costs are constantly rising. 

The club is toxic and the fans hate the board. The prospective buyers are just American hedge fund cunts who spend no money and have a shite record of being in charge of mid table or shite European teams. 

The parachute payments are stopping either next season or the season after so they'd get fuck all.

The league might one day grow a set of balls and punish them for 4 years of ffp breaches. 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Everton's failure to win today means that West Ham are now arithmetically safe;  the miniscule threat of relegation they still had is now gone. The only thing they have to play for is not being injured for Prague.

Leeds will win and the Shite will go into the final day in the drop zone.

Believe.

And Leeds play Spurs who are dogshit

Calvert-Lewin went off holding his thigh and the general consensus is that he’s fucked for this season.

That leaves Simms, Maupay, and maybe Gray as forward options. And not particularly good ones.

Their only leader on the pitch, Coleman, is also fucked.

Bit of bloodletting going on over on GOT as they revisit the players they don’t rate list - Onana not faring well. Dyche getting it in the neck. 

For me, and for what it's worth, the level of expectations has dropped to a level that effectively meant we were happy to accept a no mark as a replacement and yes there weren't many options, but the whole situation is indicative of the absolute mess the whole club is in, that he was even considered, bearing in mind his credentials and history.

He isn't Everton standard, he isn't even Prem standard, he's one dimensional, one tactic, poor footballing and has literally landed on his feet getting this job, it affects nothing for him staying up or going down, his reputation was [Poor language removed] before he came and will be the same after but WE will suffer because of this low expectation level we now have entrenched in this club.

If new owners come in, dispose of Kenwright,Sharp, DBB First then sack this turd off to where he belongs.

I'm sick of the low bar. 

Dyche simply isn't, wasn't and never will be good enough.

From the Gueye thread.

arch stanton

Player Valuation: £40m

I would have dropped him about 30 games ago. Consistently one of our worst performers
Tim, if we dropped all of our crap performing players we'd be fielding a team that has Irene from the kitchen at Finch Farm in midfield and Beryl the cleaner up front
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

West ham really need to rest their players for the European game today. They really really need too.

Messaged my west ham fan mate this morning and he reckons it’ll only be a couple that get rested, and the main driver for them will be Rice’s last joke game.

thing is, that same rationale existed yesterday for Spurs and us, and neither of us were playing a team scrapping for their lives managed by Fat Sam.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Calvert-Lewin went off holding his thigh and the general consensus is that he’s fucked for this season.

That leaves Simms, Maupay, and maybe Gray as forward options. And not particularly good ones.

Their only leader on the pitch, Coleman, is also fucked.

That being so,it still depends on Leeds winning their last two games. Have they even done that this season?

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They're safe, Leicester and Leeds are an abomination. But shit I know Dyche was going to go basic but he's gone full crayon picture on the fridge football. He's going to get millions of pounds for that shit  

I agree on Leicester, but i am treating them as irrelevant it only need Leeds to win today and then the shite go into last day in bottom 3....from there well we'll see...

My gut feel says the shite will escape - but i am holding on to hope tightly.

I might be on my own here but I haven’t given up on Leicester yet. Strange things happen and they could pick something up at Newcastle, now that they have qualified for the CL (effectively.) Such a shame we didn’t let them win. Infact Klopp should publicly apologise and walk.