You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Fancy having a top 7 wage bill, a top 5 transfer net spend across last few years and having the highest finish you can achieve be 17th - the worst you can do without being relegated.....and to make it even funnier that 17th place finish still be out of your own hands going into the last game of the season...

Oh Everton...

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

They draw against Bournemouth and Leeds win and they would go. Not hopeful but I didn't expect Fulham to beat them after not winning in like 9 games 

Nope, Leeds would have to win by three goals in the event of a Everton draw, and that is basically impossible.

46 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Did they have to worry about getting off the field alive in any of those?

A good point well made to be fair 

But i am clinging to the hope - been sod all else this season go right, this is last chance to salvage a bit of joy from a clusterfuck of a season.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

A good point well made to be fair 

But i am clinging to the hope - been sod all else this season go right, this is last chance to salvage a bit of joy from a clusterfuck of a season.

Hope is all we have

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Bournemouth have a good record against the shite....

Last 4 they have beat them

3-0

4-1

3-1

3-1

Yeah, but then Bournemouth are shite and that just leans into Everton are due one. My assumption has always been they'll win that match and the only question is if that'll be enough. Even though Newcastle pretty much have CL football wrapped up, I don't see how this Leicester side beats them, every time I see them I am shocked by their shitness because they have a decent midtable set of players.  

Saddens me to say that Leeds and Leicester are utterly shite and will lose their remaining games. Dyche has had Everton playing quite well (or at least getting results) and will stay up by beating Bournemouth comfortably. Regardless, I'm just glad it's gone to the last day again - keep the cunts sweating on other results.

• Like 1

Credit where it’s due. The board replaced Fwank. No nonsense Dyche came in, stabilised them.
Hopefully they’ll start with a 12 point deduction next season, the bullshitting cheats that they are. Then we can finally wave goodbye to the cunts. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, joeyk said:

Credit where it’s due. The board replaced Fwank. No nonsense Dyche came in, stabilised them.
Hopefully they’ll start with a 12 point deduction next season, the bullshitting cheats that they are. Then we can finally wave goodbye to the cunts. 

He has turned them around completely. 

They beat arsenal Brighton away and got points at wolves and Chelsea. 

The only Hope is a points deduction next season. 

Saying that he will only take them so far and they will soon be howling for his head,and it will all start again.

23 minutes ago, an tha said:

@Barrington Womble Hard to argue...but i am clinging on tightly to the shite getting flushed to wring something from this bastard season.

I've fluctuated between buying into relegation and there's no chance. But I think the last 24 hours have finished me off. I thought after forest managed to stay up and seeing the imagines of the west ham players boozing on Thursday night, I really felt it was on. And 20 mins into the game today whu looked dead on their feet. But they still strolled it in the end. It's finished me off. I've accepted this season was an abomination, it will continue to be an abomination and the spots of joy were matching the best ever premier league result and beating the other cunts 7-0. In fact that 7-0 alone is worth everything else really, we'll keep that forever. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've fluctuated between buying into relegation and there's no chance. But I think the last 24 hours have finished me off. I thought after forest managed to stay up and seeing the imagines of the west ham players boozing on Thursday night, I really felt it was on. And 20 mins into the game today whu looked dead on their feet. But they still strolled it in the end. It's finished me off. I've accepted this season was an abomination, it will continue to be an abomination and the spots of joy were matching the best ever premier league result and beating the other cunts 7-0. In fact that 7-0 alone is worth everything else really, we'll keep that forever. 

Lay back and close your eyes....

The Pit - Next Sunday: 97th min....

The Shite 1 Bournemouth 1

The other games have finished the shite are safe as it stands - Leeds have lost and are down....Leicester have won to move to 33....The Shite with their point as it stands are on 34 leading Leicester and staying up by a point.

Then Dominic Solanke smashes a 20 yarder past little arms.....

The Shite 33 - Leicester 33

The Shite go down on GD.

Goodnight, sweet dreams.   

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Lay back and close your eyes....

The Pit - Next Sunday: 97th min....

The Shite 1 Bournemouth 1

The other games have finished the shite are safe as it stands - Leeds have lost and are down....Leicester have won to move to 33....The Shite with their point as it stands are on 34 leading Leicester and staying up by a point.

Then Dominic Solanke smashes a 20 yarder past little arms.....

The Shite 33 - Leicester 33

The Shite go down on GD.

Goodnight, sweet dreams.   

All very conceivable until Solanke scoring.