You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I just feel a nice contented warm glow when I think of the predicament they appear to be in at this moment,justified by the fact that the vast majority of their fans would feel the same if the roles were reversed its all good natured rivalry and passion,not hatred,I'd love them to go down as they would love us to.

• Upvote 1

I just feel a nice contented warm glow when I think of the predicament they appear to be in at this moment,justified by the fact that the vast majority of their fans would feel the same if the roles were reversed its all good natured rivalry and passion,not hatred,I'd love them to go down as they would love us to.

I go back and forth between this and actual pity.

I know, it sounds ridiculous to have any pity for a fanbase that is full of such rabid bitter-soaked wankers, but this is a bit much even for them.  Went on GOT last night thinking to have a bit of a laugh at the 1-5 result but then saw that they have an actual thread pinned to the top of the board for mental health services and felt a bit bad about it.

But then I went in their LFC thread to remind myself about the kind of people we're talking about and I was right back to laughing at them. I mean, what a club! Only at Everton could the fans get excited about "being taken over by a billionaire" and "power shift on the Mersey" the summer before they get relegated.*

*Maybe. Hopefully, even.

A red has 'come out' on GOT with a long piss taking post and has got loads of abuse, all the usual Heysel/Michael Shields stuff.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/next-everton-manager.99329/page-851

I liked this one though........they really think this gets to us!

Bet you wish your lot were there at the start though, eh? Bet you wish you had founders running through your veins. Bet you wish you could buy that with your money.

A red has 'come out' on GOT with a long piss taking post and has got loads of abuse, all the usual Heysel/Michael Shields stuff.
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/next-everton-manager.99329/page-851

I liked this one though........they really think this gets to us!

Bet you wish your lot were there at the start though, eh? Bet you wish you had founders running through your veins. Bet you wish you could buy that with your money.

Piss taking? More of a wake up you deluded fucks. They've done all of this to themselves, they deserve no sympathy at all. Like buying a lottery ticket and then planning exotic holidays, test driving expensive cars and viewing large mansions. 

The vast majority of them are batshit crazy. 

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality.

Even ATOS wouldn't find them fit.