You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fucking hell. Portugal. They're flashing the cash for a team who mightn't be paying the wages next month. 

They went with Jet2. All inclusive. And they had to pay half themselves.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

2023 Everton sells Ellis Simms as he's not good enough. 

2024 Ellis Simms heads to Wembley for a semi final. Everton are just hoping to be in business in a few weeks

Corrupt

I had the game on in the car earlier and thought I recognised the name. Is he the lump they kept brining on last season who was completely useless? And now he's making all the headlines. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I had the game on in the car earlier and thought I recognised the name. Is he the lump they kept brining on last season who was completely useless? And now he's making all the headlines. 

Yeah

Remember reading them saying he'd score after they brought him back. Then slating him within weeks as shite. Its okay thought, they've got Beto and DCL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scooby Dudek said:

If they go into administration and ate docked 9 points, can they still be docked another 6 points for breach of FFP? 

Asking for a friend who fears for them. 

First team to be docked points 3 times in a season. 

I reckon someone will turn up out the woodwork to buy them on the very cheap

26 minutes ago, an tha said:

Nothing here:

I'm sorry mate but you're getting negged to fuck for pasting the entire twitter post history of a daily mail journo here for me to scroll past. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'm sorry mate but you're getting negged to fuck for pasting the entire twitter post history of a daily mail journo here for me to scroll past. 

My index finger cramped up halfway.