You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Wainy (or possibly Dicko)

Because it's Big Sam. Look at the teams he has managed and the squads he leaves behind.

We're a mediocre, living in the past sort of club whose loyal fan base is desperate to see it return to the top of English football, but ultimately would be happy for us to finish 7th or 8th. That's what the media would have you believe.

An Evertonian (one worth his salt anyway) would tell you we are proud club of firsts, that have had the privilege of having some of the finest players the UK has produced playing for it. Not just playing, but giving everything for the shirt. A club that has won 9 league championships, 5 fa cups and 1 European trophy. A club that was, until recently, used to dining at the top table English football. We expect attacking play. We expect 100% from every player for 90 minutes. We dont even care if that player is utter garbage, if he gives 100% for the shirt. We expect the players to share our mentality, and we have lacked that of late. Not since Tim Cahill left has anyone truly "got" Everton.

Now we have some waster in charge telling us we need to be "more boring" after we have been played off the park and had 0 shots on target for a 3rd game in 5. A man who has literally achieved nothing in his career. Do you think he should have the honour of managing our great club?

Not every club wants be like that. Not every club can be that.

Those occasions when you're comparing Sigurdsson to another player and the one who immediately springs to mind is De Bruyne...

I...

I really can't...

Someone please help me. Can anyone please tell me how a one-trick pony like Sigurd's lad can be compared to a magnificent bastard like de Bruyne.

I...

I really can't...

Someone please help me. Can anyone please tell me how a one-trick pony like Sigurd's lad can be compared to a magnificent bastard like de Bruyne.

Two eyes and a nose - then....

They've both got the same number of apendages, too, but I'm really struggling beyond that.

I...

I really can't...

The only similarity would be if Courtois had shagged Sigurdsson's bird too.

Guest Pistonbroke

New manager bounce well and truly gone, the money they spent and they will be celebrating not getting relegated.

They still have one cup final to play this season.