You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Reading Grand Old Team is now my favourite pastime. I can't believe I've never bothered to go on there before. It's absolute gold. They've gone from winning the transfer window to playing these part timers this week and now their heads have gone.

Some of them still living in a dream world with regards to Rooney though. He was comically bad the other night. His first touch made Lukaku look like Bergkamp. Their early fixtures are hard in the league and they've got a lot of games in a short space of time.

Hopefully they just stick with Rooney throughout. It took United years to finally drop him and that was United. If he gets dropped at the Ev there will be an absolute shit storm from him. Toys will be out of the pram big time. If he stays in the team regardless of how bad he is which is more likely there will be murder amongst them. Either way it's going to be a golden age of fume.

Will be funny when they wake up and realise they strengthened their main rivals twice, once by selling their best player and one of the leading scorers in the league, and twice by taking a washed up fat potato head off them in return. 

And they celebrate this which I find crazy. No doubt when Ross Barkley returns in 13 years having won a ton of medals he will be welcomed back with the same celebrations. 

Now having strengthened the mancs they now believe they can finish above them in the league next season. Their levels of delusion are beyond belief, so no change there. 

I hope they qualify for the Europa, having to play two games a week with that squad will be hilarious. 

Will be funny when they wake up and realise they strengthened their main rivals twice, once by selling their best player and one of the leading scorers in the league, and twice by taking a washed up fat potato head off them in return. 

And they celebrate this which I find crazy. No doubt when Ross Barkley returns in 13 years having won a ton of medals he will be welcomed back with the same celebrations. 

Now having strengthened the mancs they now believe they can finish above them in the league next season. Their levels of delusion are beyond belief, so no change there. 

I hope they qualify for the Europa, having to play two games a week with that squad will be hilarious. 

Rival? Parent club.

The Parents Club.

Can't see that unless we're talking about crap like the johnstones paint trophy or the Scottish premier league

Well it's relative, they will have won zero so even a few medals would be a lot to them. I can see him going to a decent club, which could win things. I still think he's shit like. 

" Last I checked, we beat Bayern in a game that really counted....

longers said: ↑

30 odd years ago before half of this forum were even born...

PITA said: ↑

It happened 32 years ago. If you believe that half of this forum are 2 or under then you can't count"

New levels of idiocy on GOT.

• Upvote 2

" Last I checked, we beat Bayern in a game that really counted....

longers said: ↑

30 odd years ago before half of this forum were even born...

PITA said: ↑

It happened 32 years ago. If you believe that half of this forum are 2 or under then you can't count"

New levels of idiocy on GOT.

That's amazing, laughing my head off here

Imagine thinking it was your year. Pathetic.

I'd say we are Michael Douglas (now) trying to get into Jennifer Lawrence, maybe one-day, years ago - but not really going to happen now. 

They, on the other hand are Steve Buscemi  - trying it! 

Leicester City are Michael Sheen!