You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

If I was the producer of that video. I'd have the idea of the family getting ready to go the match, walking down a packed Goodison Rd, pre match Chippy etc. Get some Legends in & interweave some images of glorious nights from the past. Building up to a crescendo that would be a packed out, atmospheric Goodison Park (if there is such a thing)

Instead they get the most successful Captain in their history standing eating a meat pie in a half empty stand!

If I was the producer of that video. I'd have the idea of the family getting ready to go the match, walking down a packed Goodison Rd, pre match Chippy etc. Get some Legends in & interweave some images of glorious nights from the past. Building up to a crescendo that would be a packed out, atmospheric Goodison Park (if there is such a thing)

Instead they get the most successful Captain in their history standing eating a meat pie in a half empty stand!

Exactly, I was amazed Athens 2007 didn't feature as well.

• Upvote 2

Exactly, I was amazed Athens 2007 didn't feature as well.

They could have left the screen blank for 10 seconds and claimed it was the Dan Gosling goal.

Nil Far-Sightedness Nisi Optimum.

My lad is still waiting for a season ticket after 15 years on the list, small time club, we go the game!!! every blue I know dont go..........they survive only by their magnificant obssession with anything red, small club indeed, every Friday a group email comes arround work from the sock robbers trying to sell tickets even for big games, desperate times for the bitter and twisted ones, Imagine us winning the league they would be suicidal....

Would you accept tickets to our next home game and a Tim Cahill DVD signed by Duncan Ferguson as payment? 

soaps_corrie_bill_kenwright.jpg

And, before the season fizzles out, the 2014/2015 season tickets are already on sale...

http://www.evertonfc.com/seasontickets/?utm_source=primarynavigation&utm_medium=image&utm_campaign=seasontickets201415

And now, no sniggering at the back....

It's enough to make your heart go "MAKE IT FUCKING STOP!!!"

The only good thing about that was when Martinez draws a cock in that autograph book.

(Did you notice they couldn't feature some of their better players, like Gaz Baz, Lukaku and Deulofeu?  Not for next season's tickets...)

As we should showcase the limited good with the almost unlimited bad, I offer up a small story I heard this week. The ex-husband of a woman I work with is terminally ill with weeks to live. As he is a Blue she'd arranged for him to attend Goodison and meet Martinez and some of the team. His condition worsened and he couldn't go, so Graeme Sharpe came to the house to meet him. You might expect him to give up 30 minutes of his time, but he was there for over 2 hours. Fair play to him.

• Upvote 3