You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

• 2 weeks later...

My mate is working with two blues today and he just texted me then saying that they've been going through the sports pages and seen all the speculation about Rooney leaving United.

One of the blues with him then said that Rooney will leave United for PSG, stay there for five years and will then buy Everton (at the age of 32) like some returning prodigal son.

My mate said he was open mouthed with astonishment throughout hearing this. The other blue- who's actually quite a good lad- just sneered "I don't fucking think so."

Fucking hell. That's made my morning that pearler.

My mate is working with two blues today and he just texted me then saying that they've been going through the sports pages and seen all the speculation about Rooney leaving United.

One of the blues with him then said that Rooney will leave United for PSG' date=' stay there for five years and will then buy Everton (at the age of 32) like some returning prodigal son.

My mate said he was open mouthed with astonishment throughout hearing this. The other blue- who's actually quite a good lad- just sneered "I don't fucking think so."

Fucking hell. That's made my morning that pearler.[/quote']

Ahahahaha, that's amazing. What a delusional twat.

Look I used to work in a dementia unit and the best way to deal with patients is to humour them. I think it's cruel to point out the flaws of their beliefs time and time again, it only causes much suffering. Evertonians are like a dart board made out of water balloons. Sure it might be fun, but look at the mess.

• 2 weeks later...

Bluekipper (no, I don't go on that site - from NewsnowLiverpool):

One side of the phone call went something like this......

"Hello, I was looking for a cheap striker that can play at short notice."

"You do! Oh that is wonderful."

"Can you keep him for me?"

"My name? Oh yes, It's J W Henry!"

"Good old Yellow Pages!"

Keefer, Crosby

One I know just repeats the same shit "kopites are just armchair fans, we go the game, you go the pub". When I point out that their tickets are readily available and even the manc and derby game never sell out he has no explanation. I also ask if he is such a superfan why he has never been to any away games in his life. I said "is it because you would have to get off your arse and queue or spend a while on the phone to get the tickets rather than just turning up ten minutes before kick off like at your home games?".

"Fuck off redshite, how many games have you been to this season, I'll see you in the pub for the next match"

They are best ignored but fucking hell I hate these cunts with a passion

Loads are proper Facebook warriors, our start to the season has created great interest amongst them. They were constantly posting messages during the Gomel and hearts games as well as the transfer window. When you point out that they are obsessed with us they won't have it and then all their bitter mates wade in and gang up on you like you've invaded toffee web or blue kipper.

Why does every evertonian always have to have z-cars as their ringtone and have it on full blast?

One I know just repeats the same shit "kopites are just armchair fans, we go the game, you go the pub". When I point out that their tickets are readily available and even the manc and derby game never sell out he has no explanation. I also ask if he is such a superfan why he has never been to any away games in his life. I said "is it because you would have to get off your arse and queue or spend a while on the phone to get the tickets rather than just turning up ten minutes before kick off like at your home games?".

"Fuck off redshite, how many games have you been to this season, I'll see you in the pub for the next match"

They are best ignored but fucking hell I hate these cunts with a passion

I got offered a large discount on their season ticket when I purchased a 50 pound top up on my pay as you go mobile, or something. I chuckled.

I got offered a large discount on their season ticket when I purchased a 50 pound top up on my pay as you go mobile, or something. I chuckled.

Unreal, it's like something Wigan or Middlesborough would do to entice people to games. They like to point out that we are no longer a big club because we are no longer in the champions league yet when you point out that they cannot be classed as a big club because they have only won one trophy since 1987 and need to advertise season tickets they just change the subject and call us all armchair fans or wall pushers.

They are desperate to get people into their hovel by all means necessary. I think StubHub is just part of this, same as the posters advertising individual matches. (Also - you heard it here first - they will soon be announcing a deal to flog match tickets through someone else's shop in Town.)

They're launching this next Saturday. If they were any more desperate, they'd hire the Child-Catcher to drag people into that shithole of theirs.

• 2 months later...

Steve Anglesey's 3PM column: - Steve Anglesey - Mirror Online

Grassing Raheem Sterling up for being in the Walkabout Bar in town even though he wasn't drinking us bad enough. Going up to the bar staff after getting his Wikipedia page up on your phone to prove he's under eighteen to get him thrown out is pathetic. Sad bitter pathetic small time snide horrible cunts.

Steve Anglesey's 3PM column: - Steve Anglesey - Mirror Online

Grassing Raheem Sterling up for being in the Walkabout Bar in town even though he wasn't drinking us bad enough. Going up to the bar staff after getting his Wikipedia page up on your phone to prove he's under eighteen to get him thrown out is pathetic. Sad bitter pathetic small time snide horrible cunts.

He's probably saved him a fortune in CSA payments, he'd only have pulled a drunk lass and knocked her up!

• 1 month later...

Everton wives run for your lives

BBC Sport - Suspension for Everton coach and goalkeeper after assault allegations

Suspension for Everton coach and goalkeeper after assault allegations

Everton have suspended a youth-team coach and a female goalkeeper as an allegation of assault is investigated by the club and Merseyside police.

Academy coach Mick O'Brien is alleged to have hit Everton Ladies' goalkeeper Danielle Hill at a club Christmas party at Albert Dock last Sunday.

Police have confirmed they received a complaint which they are investigating.

Everton are not commenting on the allegations.

A police statement said: "Merseyside Police can confirm an investigation is under way following the assault of a 24-year-old woman in Liverpool city centre on Sunday, 16 December."

"The incident occurred near to the entrance of the Blue Bar.

"An investigation into the full circumstances of the incident is ongoing."

O'Brien, 33, is a former player who spent two years at Torquay United.

Hill, 24, is the club's second-choice goalkeeper.

It is understood there are conflicting reports over who threw the first punch and both have been suspended while the matter is looked into.

Loads are proper Facebook warriors, our start to the season has created great interest amongst them. They were constantly posting messages during the Gomel and hearts games as well as the transfer window. When you point out that they are obsessed with us they won't have it and then all their bitter mates wade in and gang up on you like you've invaded toffee web or blue kipper.

Why does every evertonian always have to have z-cars as their ringtone and have it on full blast?

Because they are always on the wrong end of dodgy refereeing or FA decisions with a Redshite conspiracy behind every one. But we are the ones with a 'victim' mentality.

They will not however recall the last 2 games in which very poor decisions have gifted them 4 pointS.

Because they are always on the wrong end of dodgy refereeing or FA decisions with a Redshite conspiracy behind every one. But we are the ones with a 'victim' mentality.

They will not however recall the last 2 games in which very poor decisions have gifted them 4 pointS.

Or the derby where they were handed another point they weren't entitled to.

You listen to Moyes any day of the week and they are the downtrodden and victimised yet proud.

Would this be the same sort of conspiracy that we throw out about United all the time?

Apparently so.

How were they gifted four points.

At West Ham,they had a goal disallowed for f*ck all by Osman, and were on top at 1-1 when Cole was sent off.

Against wigan,they may have got away with a penalty claim but the Wigan striker punched the ball to score their goal.

Off the top of my head,they had two perfectly good goals disallowed against Newcastle at Goodison in a 2-2 draw.