You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

13 year old commits suicide because of Bullies.

Fugitive

Cheers for that. It's almost as if I play it up on purpose isn't it?

Maybe if you keep calling me names it'll make the political opinions you don't like less true? We can only wait and see can't we?

My post wouldn't of been any different even if it was in response to a different poster.

Some threads don't warrant getting on your soap box and waving your comedy cock about.

The fuck is up with kids from Knowsley?

In recent years they've claimed Anthony Walker, Michael Causer, Lewis O'Brien...the place is just Lord of the Flies with inferior wheelie bins.

Dont include him in it. He shot himself whilst fucking about with a gun. No fucking sympathy from me.

My post wouldn't of been any different even if it was in response to a different poster.

Some threads don't warrant getting on your soap box and waving your comedy cock about.

I doubt your first statement but even so, if I want moral guidance on posting then I'll be sure to ask for it.

I was being comepletely genuine when I stated how it is sad that humans can be such cunts to each other. Nobody should have to bury their child, it's one of the saddest things imaginable.

Guest ShoePiss

So sad, looks like he was a Marine Cadet.

There does seem to be an effort to eradicate bullying in the UK but I wonder if that has meant less focus on the victim and the tell tale signs that someone is in real trouble, his parents must be wracked with guilt for not noticing things had got so bad. Really feel for them.

So sad, looks like he was a Marine Cadet.

There does seem to be an effort to eradicate bullying in the UK but I wonder if that has meant less focus on the victim and the tell tale signs that someone is in real trouble, his parents must be wracked with guilt for not noticing things had got so bad. Really feel for them.

It's tough as a parent with a bullied kid. Now, my lad was obviously not as bad as this poor boy, but we had the means to move him to another school and immediately remove the bullying, not everyone is in that situation, to be able to just remove the source of the problem.

It's tough as a parent with a bullied kid. Now, my lad was obviously not as bad as this poor boy, but we had the means to move him to another school and immediately remove the bullying, not everyone is in that situation, to be able to just remove the source of the problem.

I appreciate what you are saying and my heart goes out to the family and as I dont know the full story it seems difficult to comment.

However, as the parent of a child who has been bullied at school I can say that even though I couldnt remove her from the school, I was there day in day out pushing the school all the way to take action against the bullies until they were dealt with.

I think part of the problem with bullying in schools is that whilst they talk the good talk about not tolorating it, often they dont deal with it effectively and the poor parents who trust the school to protect their kids whilst in their care, do not realise the severity of the situation and as such dont take adequit steps to stop it.

Its heart breaking - no parent should bury their child not ever.

I appreciate what you are saying and my heart goes out to the family and as I dont know the full story it seems difficult to comment.

However, as the parent of a child who has been bullied at school I can say that even though I couldnt remove her from the school, I was there day in day out pushing the school all the way to take action against the bullies until they were dealt with.

I think part of the problem with bullying in schools is that whilst they talk the good talk about not tolorating it, often they dont deal with it effectively and the poor parents who trust the school to protect their kids whilst in their care, do not realise the severity of the situation and as such dont take adequit steps to stop it.

Its heart breaking - no parent should bury their child not ever.

Some people are too timid for that. i see it here, if it is any figure of authority, a teacher, doctor whatever, they just blindly accept. It sounds like a lot of this happened outside of school, which is harder. The most upsetting thing is that he thought that death was the only way out, poor lad.

BBC News - Boy, 13, is found hanged at Merseyside home

Boy, 13, is found hanged at Merseyside home

_52054564_52054561.jpg

A 13-year-old boy has been found hanged at his home on Merseyside.

The body of Brendon Flynn, a Royal Marine cadet from Huyton, was discovered by his family on Monday.

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police confirmed officers were not treating the death as suspicious and had passed the case to the coroner.

There have been allegations on Facebook that Brendon had been bullied. Police said they were not investigating any such allegations.

However, they did confirm they investigated an incident last July, in which Brendon was threatened by another youth in Huyton.

Brendon's family said he was a "loving and well-liked boy".

'Avid Everton fan'

They added: "Although he had problems he had many friends.

"Ever the comedian, Brenn would entertain those around him. He was always the class clown.

"Brenn was a Royal Marine cadet on the HMS Iron Duke and [an] avid supporter of Everton Football Club.

"We would like to thank everyone for their messages of love and support for Brenn. We have read everyone's kind words on Facebook and thank you all."

Brendon was pupil a Huyton Arts and Sports Centre for Learning, overseen by Knowsley Council which said it took allegations of bullying very seriously.

A book of remembrance will be opened at St Gabriel's Church on Friday.

From the Echo...

A SCHOOLBOY was found hanged amid widespread allegations he was being bullied.

Promising Marine Cadet Brendon Flynn, 13, was pronounced dead just before 6pm on Monday, after being discovered at his family home in West View, Huyton.

Within hours of hearing of the student’s death, hundreds of friends and relatives used social networking sites to express their grief – with many linking the tragedy to alleged bullying.

This included a Facebook statement posted by his family which said the teenager “could no longer fight back as the bully tried to stab him last year. Brendon wasn’t scared of fists but the threat of knives.”

His mum, Marie, also said in another moving post: “I would like to confirm with great sadness my special little boy was bullied. My poor son was put through hell and was scared to leave the house.

“Wish I was with u sunshine, my baby boy, hopefully he will take me soon too love mummy”.

His mum said Brendon was “skitted” and followed at school, but today police said “at this stage” bullying was not being investigated in connection with his death.

His school, Huyton Arts and Sports Centre for Learning, was unable to confirm whether it had received complaints Brendon was being bullied.

His grieving parents, Marie and Brian, are still trying to come to terms with the tragedy. In a poignant statement, the family described their fun-loving son, known as Brenn, as a “loving and well-liked boy” who liked to joke around at school.

The family said: “Although he had problems, he had many friends. Ever the comedian, Brenn would entertain those around him. He was always the class clown.

“He loved John Bishop and did fantastic impressions of Jim Carrey and Frankie Boyle.”

The family added: “We would like to thank everyone for their messages of love and support for Brenn. We have read everyone’s kind words on Facebook and thank you all.”

The keen Evertonian had just turned 13, meaning he was able to move up to the rank of marine cadet at the Huyton -with-Roby Sea Cadet Unit he had been based with since 11.

The unit has been flying the flag half mast at its Rydal Road headquarters.

One of his superiors, Lieutenant Mike Farrell, spoke of his shock at the death of Brendon, who he believed could have “gone all the way through” and become a full Marine.

He last saw the popular cadet just a week before he died, when he put his name down to join the unit’s rowing team.

And he fondly remembered his willingness to get involved in everything from kayaking to community events including “every single Poppy Day commemoration”.

Paying its condolences, his school spoke fondly of Brendon calling him a “bright young man” with “a passion for art” especially cartoons.

St Gabriel’s Church, in Huyton Quarry, is to open between 6:30pm-10pm on Friday to allow mourners to light candles and write messages to Brendon in a book of condolences.

The church’s Rev Malcolm Rogers, who is also the padre to the Huyton- with-Roby Sea Cadet Unit, said the schoolboy’s death had “stunned the local community.”

Read More Liverpool schoolboy, 13, found hanged amid bullying claims - Liverpool Local News - News - Liverpool Echo

I can't begin to imagine what his parents are going through.

When my lad's old enough to go to school he will never have to worry about bullying, because I will break some fucker's neck, and then rock upto the lad's parents house with his decaying body in my hands, dump him on their doorstep, and then will slap the fuck out of his failed parents.

I would imagine, round about now, that his parents are having Death Wish 4 visions that they will have great difficulty shaking.