You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

The internet is the place where nothing goes away. Opine with caution.

I wish. Occasionally I check the intrawebs to see if the thread entitled "Laughing my c0ck off over here" that was posted on the When Skies Are Grey site around 8.30pm on 25th May 2005 has resurfaced. Alas, no sign yet. Some ace opining went on, with one Blue getting roundly ridiculed for suggesting it might not be over yet. Ah, the memories - for that is all they are..

Carroll in "can't believe I keep giving away free kicks" shocker on MOTD, revealing that because I'm a big man, I get given more free kicks against me and can't put my hands anywhere.

Really Andy, what I saw was a big lump doing a superman impression jumping into mignolet, you were 5 year away from him, when your arm made contact with him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Why oh wye aye man, why can't I hit players in the face and punch the keeper's arm so he drops the ball? It's so unfair, man.

Carroll in "can't believe I keep giving away free kicks" shocker on MOTD, revealing that because I'm a big man, I get given more free kicks against me and can't put my hands anywhere.

Really Andy, what I saw was a big lump doing a superman impression jumping into mignolet, you were 5 year away from him, when your arm made contact with him.

How shit an interviewer was Jonathan Pearce? When interviewing Carroll he intimated that it wasn't a foul, when interviewing Gerrard he claimed it was a clear foul. Two faced bastard.

• Upvote 3

Same with Hartson in the studio, he was asked would he expect a foul to go against him if he did that and he said no and bursts into laughter.

You are there to comment on the game with your expert opinion not talk tripe.

To be fair, Neil Lennon came across very well, which did surprise me.

Onto a more important matter, Sami Allardici says Flanno "bought" the penalty. Are you fucking kidding me, so we are bribing the refs to get pens. Is this not bringing the game into disrepute?

Much as I dislike Carroll I didn't interpret what he did as deliberate dirty tricks, more a lack of basic ability to control his arms and legs.

We had a fat lad in school who'd go in defence in PE and he once fell on the headmaster when the headmaster was trying to dribble the ball past him. The head dislocated his finger but didn't rebuke the boy becausue he knew he couldn't help it, it was a similar situation.

Surprised by the hate in here, i thought he was by far their best player yesterday. He still feels like a red to me, you can tell he wanted to stay here and prove people wrong, he just didn't get the chance because of the fee. He's the best at what he does, aerially he beasts through even the most hardened of defenders. Our back two had a respect for him that's been rarely afforded to any other forward in the league this season.

• Upvote 1

I think he was just so eager to get a chance to score, when he saw he was never going to get to the ball he instictively reached out for it.

Not intentional. A bit like Oxlade-Chamberlain and the hand-ball.

Or a bit like Skrtel and his rugby tackles at every set piece this season.