You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Once again the Members' Forum comes up trumps with the inside info. Next signing announced on there today and running commentary on the minutiae of the deal been available for weeks. 50p a week, tight arses. 50p!!! For a week!!!

Paul is lying. There is no inside info, he just wants you all to hand over your hard earned money so his boss can get the private jet he's been eyeing.

They only care about money,

They don't care about fans,

The Liverpool Way forum,

It's in the wrong hands

hey guys,

I am a lifelong liverpool supporter from Melbourne, Australia. This is my first post on this forum but have posted numerous times on other forums like TIA or the LFC TV online forum. I heard about this forum via the 'epic dwindle' book I have just finished reading and it sounded like the place to be so I hope I can help/contribute to the place through my thoughts and opinions through the eyes of an International supporter plus my little bit of knowledge I do have (I follow everything Liverpool on the hour every hour).

I am a SOS member, and now an international club member who has been to Anfield and Liverpool once to see us beat Bolton 3-0 on a boxing day clash (Keane x2, Riera 1).

Thanks guys

Andrew

PS. not sure if i was supposed to post this here, sorry!

hey guys,

I am a lifelong liverpool supporter from Melbourne, Australia. This is my first post on this forum but have posted numerous times on other forums like TIA or the LFC TV online forum. I heard about this forum via the 'epic dwindle' book I have just finished reading and it sounded like the place to be so I hope I can help/contribute to the place through my thoughts and opinions through the eyes of an International supporter plus my little bit of knowledge I do have (I follow everything Liverpool on the hour every hour).

I am a SOS member, and now an international club member who has been to Anfield and Liverpool once to see us beat Bolton 3-0 on a boxing day clash (Keane x2, Riera 1).

Thanks guys

Welcome A.S.

The only warning is that it gets a bit addictive & I spend far more time on here than is wise.

Is it just me or has the site been really sluggish the last few days ?

Not just me then? Seems really 'sticky' when you first open the link to the site but seems to settle down after that. I hadn't noticed it as a problem until the past week or so.

I am no longer special...

A group of tracksuited scallies kicked in my front door at midnight,snatched my monogrammed MF pipe, slippers and smoking jacket, drank all the 18-year-old Talisker, and kicked me in the balls for good measure.

Dave doesn't fuck about when your membership expires, does he?

I will rectify the situation when I get home tonight...

I am no longer special...

A group of tracksuited scallies kicked in my front door at midnight,snatched my monogrammed MF pipe, slippers and smoking jacket, drank all the 18-year-old Talisker, and kicked me in the balls for good measure.

Dave doesn't fuck about when your membership expires, does he?

Ace, I can neg you and there's nothing you can ...

I will rectify the situation when I get home tonight...

Oh.

Guest davelfc

Oh and Dave, can you ask your mates to bring my stuff back?

Well they took away a lot of your 'red' but if you really want it back?