You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wilson, the fucking 'indoor' rabbit.

Flying Pig

The hairdresser boss of my girlfriends daughter has recently declared after 6 punishing months that she can no longer cope with the strains of looking after Wilson, the indoor rabbit, anymore and allowed us to have him as long as we don't change the way he is looked after. He is apparently a pedigree 'Rex' rabbit!

Yes, you read that correctly, an INDOOR rabbit, not a run of the mill outdoor one, oh no, this one can only live in a cage indoors. Also, she has only given Wilson special rabbit pellets to eat and luckily for Wilson she gave him a carrot at xmas!!!! This rabbit has only ever eaten one carrot in its six months of life and never gone outside.

So I've gave soft arse my promise that her little angel will never see the light of day and eat those nasty vegetables ever again. Well that was until she went. Within minutes, the rabbit (who we have now renamed Wilson 'go the fuck you want to' rabbit) was in the garden bouncing around like he had won the lottery (and I feel in some cases he has) and munching into carrots, cabbage, lettuce etc. The poor little sod even looked up at the sky for about two minutes probably thinking what the fuck it was. I can't believe how fucking cruel some people really are. I actaully believe she was too stupid to understand her wrong doings. Silly cow.

Anyway, Wilson is now safe and happy and living with the other menagerie I have collected over the years.

Here is a picture of a similar rabbit to "hard to handle", Wilson:

10523.jpg

Dislike rabbits immensely, one of the few pets i'm allergic to. I don't see the point of them, they are nervous, freak out easily and belong in the cooking pot.

Its nice the little fucker can go outside now anyway. Don't see the point of keeping them in the house. I'd probably let him get some exercise then cook him mate.

Good work son, ignore the jokers. Sadly I know someone who has two Norwegian forest cats, living in a terraced house, never allow them to venture out, these aren't normal cats they are almost semi-wild, very aloof but no kind of life whatsoever. Idiots, they treat them like baby substitutes, mostly fat women, I bet the women was fat or that some fat woman had something to do with this Rabbit. Fat women and short men are all troublecausers, especially when mixed together.

I also once had a mate who had a turtle in a small fish tank and it annoyed me as there was no light on it which they need to warm themselves up and he didn't do anything about it so next time I was at his, I happened to be drunk and asked if I could use his toilet, went downstairs and took the turtle, put him in my pocket and ran home.

I put a spotlight/water heater on him when I got in and gave him a better life and I'd do it again if I had the chance. I've ran off with a lot of people's animals whilst drunk so don't drink anymore.

Rabbits are ace. Ours lived indoors and they're dead easy to housetrain. I don't understand why this poor little bugger was never let outside though, you should take them out a few times a week, although the one we had was a soft shite and always wanted to come back in after 5 minutes. I love them, they're smart like cats but social and affectionate like dogs. My sister has two and is adopting another from a rescue centre soon.

Rabbits are ace. Ours lived indoors and they're dead easy to housetrain. I don't understand why this poor little bugger was never let outside though, you should take them out a few times a week, although the one we had was a soft shite and always wanted to come back in after 5 minutes. I love them, they're smart like cats but social and affectionate like dogs. My sister has two and is adopting another from a rescue centre soon.

And they taste delicious.