You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Cantrellpool 20 does'nt like Jamie, everybody is allowed an opinion fine but this type of shit about one of our greatest servants is unexcusable and needs to stop, this is the shit he's had on Twitter in the last couple of hours about Carragher all because Jamie said Houllier was the best manager he worked with, absolutly no excuse to speak about any of our players in that way.

Cantrellpool

@SparkesJ Contradiction,narrow-mindedness,stupidity and no eye for detail-thats what it smells with.Big questions to ask regarding Agger now

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Cantrellpool @ @SparkesJ Carra has never been my cup of tea and noticed his power holding skills a long time ago,but I can't chant his name after this one.

Cantrellpool

@ @SparkesJ I skimmed the text yesterday I guess,now I see Jamie's a tabloid hero.Not in the mould of Souness,but he'll be good pals with SAM.

Cantrellpool

@ @SparkesJ Carra failed to mention ability to squeeze money of the club and outstay your welcome to fans horror.Ged knows it best. Carra too.

Cantrellpool

@ @SparkesJ Carra: Houllier's my top boss - Liverpool FC Shocking read.Hate Carra even more now.Nail in the coffin.2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Cantrellpool

Jamie - which finals has Riise played in?Apart from CC final.It turns into a sour disaster now.And Ged made us Comeback Kings, right? Awful.

Cantrellpool

Don't get me wrong, I wanted Benitez gone and don't rate him much higher than Houllier,both almost identical,but Carra's a rat.Nothing more.

Cantrellpool

I never questioned Carra intelligence,but his managerial credentials after Houllier comments and Roy appointment suggest Bristol City rather

Cantrellpool

Never wanted to say it about one of really dedicated servants of the club,but he's a rat to certain extent,meaning his own business only.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply » Cantrellpool Carra: Houllier's my top boss - Liverpool FC Disgraceful and shocking,more assured about my vision of Carra now.

2 hours ago

yep - he's another usernameunknown. What do these people crawl from out of? Barely formed as sentient beings.

I've got to be honest here, big fan of Carragher and he's entitled to his opinion, but to select Houllier as the best manager he's worked under scares the fuck out of me with regards to him ever taking the managers job at Liverpool.

Going off the offal we won 4 under Rafa and 6 under Ged, this does of course include mickey mouses such as Charity Shield and Super Cup for managers, which takes us down to 2 and 4 respectively.

"He's the manager I won 70 or 80 per cent of my trophies with, he's someone I get on very well with and I'd like to see him do well.

Well, clearly Jamie has left his counting skill at home, but he is obviously classing the personal relationship as key. I cannot get my head around the decision to class Ged as the better manager, sure the Treble was great, Alaves was up there with Istanbul for nail biting, the Cardiff fa cup was again stolen from the jaws of death under both managers. But the playing side was so much better under Rafa, not only that but Carra cemented his place in the centre of defence, and was touted by great European managers as one of the outstanding players in his position, all under Benitez, while Ged was happy to hawk him around the back 4. Carra as left back used to get a fuck of a lot of stick as well, generally off dickheads, but he was often a scapegoat in his early days under Ged.

Rafa must have tried it on with his missus or something, as reading the article. combined with his refusal to play right back under Benitez, and his willingness to do it for Hodgson, must surely prove there was some almighty fucking schism between them.

Guest davelfc
Fuck off, Carragher.

Seriously.

I don't have to agree with a players opinion on anything, in fact I care little for their opinions. But Carragher has been a great servant for this club and never fails to give 100% when on the pitch. It matters not if sometimes that 100% isn't good enough, he's one of the only players that has done that.

He deserves better than some drivel vomited on to a keyboard.

I don't have to agree with a players opinion on anything, in fact I care little for their opinions. But Carragher has been a great servant for this club and never fails to give 100% when on the pitch. It matters not if sometimes that 100% isn't good enough, he's one of the only players that has done that.

He deserves better than some drivel vomited on to a keyboard.

Correct, if Carragher thinks Houllier was the best manager he's worked with fine, thats his opinion some may agree some may not, but to call him names for it is totally unacceptable, to call any of our players a Rat yet alone a player who's played over 600 times and would give blood for the club is nothing short of disgusting and shameful.

I think if the club wasn't in such a poor state Carragher wouldn't hold such sway. I think his little posse need to get a grip. Can they though? Really?

I think the club needs to wipe the slate clean.

I remember when Paisley sent Thomo on the other coach.

Correct, if Carragher thinks Houllier was the best manager he's worked with fine, thats his opinion some may agree some may not, but to call him names for it is totally unacceptable, to call any of our players a Rat yet alone a player who's played over 600 times and would give blood for the club is nothing short of disgusting and shameful.

I think the shite made up about Benitez was disgusting.

What's the difference about those serving it back?

He wants to change his name from Coro to Coco as he's acting like a fucking clown today.

Why is that DAVE?

Not endearing enough.

Are these the standards now, no in between.

Carra LEGEND.

Doesn't have that ring to it, to be fair.

Carra looking after his own ends seems more appropriate.

I don't want to see a Liverpool player speaking to the Sunday Sun or Talksport but it's a bit of tough shit i'm having by the looks of it. Him coming out speaking about managers willy nilly and their achievements, him the player, who him.

Bow down, eh.

I'm taking a gamble on this but i reckon Shankly would have slapped the Bootle slugger by now.

Scouse Guti.

Guest davelfc

Yeah you're right, how dare he have an opinion. One based on personal experience too, the bastard! How dare he answer questions or play so many games for us.

Unlike yourself who seemingly makes his opinion up based on how pissed off you are at the abuse Rafa takes from some.

Carra is a legend. Full fuckin' stop. End of.

Carra knows his footballing limits but does he hell make up for it with his passion and drive. What a player and servent he has been for the club.

So what if he contributed to Rafa being sacked. I 'suffered' a twat of a boss for 2 years who was directly affecting my career and the repuation of the team. Do you think I sat there waiting for change to come? Bollocks. I gave him a fair chance and then I made my feelings known to people who had influence to move him on.

At worse Carra has been guilty of the same. So what? Rafa fell on his own sword long before he was sacked (for me it was away at Middlesborough in the season when we had a big chance to bring home no. 19. We had won at Real madrid in the week with a Benyoun headers. So rafa goes to the smoggies and rotates a few players, including Benny, who was in the form of his life, and replced him with El NaZ, who proceeded to miss two sitters. We got beat and a big nail in our coffin in pursuit of no. 19).

Opinions divide but there is no doubt Carra id a true legend.

Yeah you're right, how dare he have an opinion. One based on personal experience too, the bastard! How dare he answer questions or play so many games for us.

Unlike yourself who seemingly makes his opinion up based on how pissed off you are at the abuse Rafa takes from some.

I didn't care for Benitez, honestly, he frustrated the living piss out of me but even then i thought, Jebus wept, he's not getting a fair shake of the stick. What does that say about our club?

I care even less for Carragher. To his face n all, i'm taller than him, see.

Gerrard? He's in his own dimension, just leave the fucker be , let him be great.

Hodgson last week described Liverpool's draw in the FA Cup with United as "sad". There are eight members of the team that won 4-1 at Old Trafford still in Liverpool's squad. Hodgson will be able to pick on seven of them and the painful decline of Jamie Carragher means he will not miss the eighth.

D Fanning esq

rafapoint.jpg

"Kneel before Zod!"

In fairness, I don't think Rafa knows a quarter of what goes on in his name. His parasites need to get a grip.

All of this plays out on the internet. Despite its popularity I still think most reds get their info from papers and telly, and to them Carragher is drawing to the end of a fine Liverpool career but still making a contribution the best he can.

This mindless, spiteful shite would astonish and appal them if they were ever made aware of it.

They're now pushing the line that Houllier tried to get rid of Carragher numerous times! Words don't often fail me, but in this instance I've been befuddled. Lunacy, sheer lunacy.

I hope Liquid Football is right on the other thread and a good new manager stops this nonsense for good. I really don't see how it takes anywhere other than a bad place.

Guest davelfc
I didn't care for Benitez, honestly, he frustrated the living piss out of me but even then i thought, Jebus wept, he's not getting a fair shake of the stick. What does that say about our club?

I care even less for Carragher. To his face n all, i'm taller than him, see.

Gerrard? He's in his own dimension, just leave the fucker be , let him be great.

The club went into decline not long after those two snakes came, it had been in proper footballing decline for years before that.

I doubt Carragher had the influence some think or even he thinks in Rafa leaving. The owners wanted a yes man, a man with a backbone of jelly and no fight. No ambition, little competence at the highest level and no desire or hunger. That's exactly what we have now and it's got little to do with any of our players.

Hodgson last week described Liverpool's draw in the FA Cup with United as "sad". There are eight members of the team that won 4-1 at Old Trafford still in Liverpool's squad. Hodgson will be able to pick on seven of them and the painful decline of Jamie Carragher means he will not miss the eighth.

D Fanning esq

rafapoint.jpg

"Kneel before Zod!"

In fairness, I don't think Rafa knows a quarter of what goes on in his name. His parasites need to get a grip.

All of this plays out on the internet. Despite its popularity I still think most reds get their info from papers and telly, and to them Carragher is drawing to the end of a fine Liverpool career but still making a contribution the best he can.

This mindless, spiteful shite would astonish and appal them if they were ever made aware of it.

They're now pushing the line that Houllier tried to get rid of Carragher numerous times! Words don't often fail me, but in this instance I've been befuddled. Lunacy, sheer lunacy.

I hope Liquid Football is right on the other thread and a good new manager stops this nonsense for good. I really don't see how it takes anywhere other than a bad place.

Who has written that?

ps Carragher is wrong, Rafa is the best manager he worked with.

Entitled to his opinion, like.

Ah come on now, looking at it rationally from the outside, it is a bit of a head twister. Ged's teamat their best couldn't have touched the liverpool side that annihilated the scum and unreal. European Cup semi finals and finals consistently for 4 years, even last year it was the wafer semi.

Carra has said Houllier is the best manager he worked under, that is something we can debate, as it is a hard one to understand - from my perspective anyway.

This also links back to Ged's supposed "he hasn't beaten you" text, which is pretty fucking odd/extreme/bitter. The club is a weird fucking place these last few years, a clean sweep is needed.

I had that down as Murphy, and with GH I'm not sure it's even true!

I'd say the finish to 01/02 was on a par with 08/09, seeing as we won most games and were finally outdone by a relentless opponent. Even the UEFA part of the treble was achieved by teams that would have given Rafa real problems in the CL; Roma Porto Barca.

It's not that daft, if comparing the all powerful 'on top of their game' variants of the manager. Their final outgoing selves should be forgotten in time, but some people are making that incredibly difficult where Rafa is concerned.

As has been said, get a manager in that we can all get behind and if some people are still stirring the shit then they will stand out a lot more.