You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Hangover Thread

Paulie Dangerously

• 2 months later...

Went out Saturday about 6pm, scene missing 9am Sunday morning, half through my vodka and orange I realised that I was absolutely SPASTICATED and aborted. It's not even worth beginning to try and explain or remember what I did for the 14 hours, I do find it incredibly difficult to say no to anything shoved in my face however, that usually explains a lot.

Had an awkward car journey home from Manchester where we both that done in neither of us could physically speak, at one point she said 'you left your shoes', I couldn't speak but inside I was thinking FUCK THEM SHOES, not sure why I had such beef with the shoes but there you go. Tuesday night and I still can't spleep and I have no skin in my mouth, a good time had by all.

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

Went out Saturday about 6pm, scene missing 9am Sunday morning, half through my vodka and orange I realised that I was absolutely SPASTICATED and aborted. It's not even worth beginning to try and explain or remember what I did for the 14 hours, I do find it incredibly difficult to say no to anything shoved in my face however, that usually explains a lot.

Had an awkward car journey home from Manchester where we both that done in neither of us could physically speak, at one point she said 'you left your shoes', I couldn't speak but inside I was thinking FUCK THEM SHOES, not sure why I had such beef with the shoes but there you go. Tuesday night and I still can't spleep and I have no skin in my mouth, a good time had by all.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Went out Tuesday night for my birthday. Had some Prosecco and lemoncello before we left then a couple of bottles of wine in the restaurant. Decided to go for a pint on the way home. 3 pints of doombar then when I got in I opened some red wine while waiting for a kebab!

Slept in yesterday ,two hours late for work, head fucked all-day, was in bed by 9 last night. still feel shit today.

I'm going self employed. Just want to know the ins and outs with regards to paying my own tax and shit. Just been taken into a room by a rather flamboyant homosexual who seems insistent on maintaining eye contact at all times. I just want him to hurry up so I can get to the cafe over the road.

Ins and outs, indeed.

• 1 month later...
Guest Super Sub

On the beers last night until circa 6 am woke up at 12 feeling like shit but had a lamb Madras left over from the Indian I bought last night. I always buy far too much so end up having it for my dinner the next day. As I had a take away curry for my dinner it only seems right that I have a beer today hair of the dog and all that plus I am on nights next week so fuck it I need cheering up after getting beat by those fuckers today.