You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is the Times Newspaper a credible source of information?

StevieH

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest davelfc
I found it to be mostly drivel. Which isn't any surprise to me coming from that bullshitter.

I preferred his radio silence, I also think 'drivel' is being kind. That it was taken out from a thread as 'deserving' it's own thread by a mod shows what that place has become.

The finest article written on Rafa Benitez, well done Tony. That is exactly how I remember the guy, and yesterday he had the nerve to tell Hodgson to be quiet.

Glad to see the back of him,not saying Hodgson is the answer but as a manager he is no worse.

lol...is it april already?

Watching them in 2010 post August is just as painful as watching them pre August when saint Rafa was in charge. One away win and that at Burnley in April in a game that didnt matter.

And the team we have now is the team that Rafa left us, no fucken width and very little quality in midfield and lets not forget one fucken striker at the club.

I've got no qualms with people criticising Rafa, I've done enough of it myself. But it's the level some people will sink to to do it, and the sheer nonsense that the come out with that i have a problem with.

Can't we ALL just move on from him? Because the level of hypocrisy on here, and the continued dead horse flogging, the petty point scoring is making this place pretty unbearable.

I don't think it will happen until Hodgson has gone though.