You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2010-11 Ticket Prices

Original202

Liverpool Football Club have today confirmed ticket prices for the forthcoming 2010-11 Barclays Premier League campaign.

Liverpool's 19 home league matches have been divided into three pricing categories to reflect demand for tickets amongst supporters.

Category A games for the 2010-11 season include: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur

Category B games for the 2010-11 season include: Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton Wanderers, Newcastle United and West Ham United

Category C games for the 2010-11 season include: Birmingham City, Blackpool, Fulham, Stoke City, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion, Wigan Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers

Main Stand, Centenary Stand, Paddock Enclosure and Anfield Road:

Category A games: £45 (over 65s £34)

Category B games: £41 (over 65s £31)

Category C games: £39 (over 65s £29.50)

Combined Adult Child Anfield Road (1Adult/1Child)

Category A games: £67.50

Category B games: £61.50

Category C games: £58.50

Kop Grandstand:

Category A games: £43 (over 65s £32.50)

Category B games: £39 (over 65s £29.50)

Category C games: £37 (over 65s £28.)

Disabled and Visually Impaired, Paddock, Anfield Road:

Category A games: £34

Category B games: £31

Category C games: £29.50

Disabled and Visually Impaired, Kop Grandstand:

Category A games: £32.50

Category B games: £29.50

Category C games: £28

Personal Assistants:

Category A games: Free

Category B games: Free

Category C games: Free

*Please note that with the Government introducing a VAT increase in January 2011, our match day ticket prices will be subject to change.

I don't go to games anymore but the category A price seems massive. What was it last season?

Over the course of the whole season taking into account the different categeory changes, how much have they gone up?

Liverpool Football Club have today confirmed ticket prices for the forthcoming 2010-11 Barclays Premier League campaign.

Liverpool's 19 home league matches have been divided into three pricing categories to reflect demand for tickets amongst supporters.

Category A games for the 2010-11 season include: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur

Category B games for the 2010-11 season include: Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton Wanderers, Newcastle United and West Ham United

Category C games for the 2010-11 season include: Birmingham City, Blackpool, Fulham, Stoke City, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion, Wigan Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers

Main Stand, Centenary Stand, Paddock Enclosure and Anfield Road:

Category A games: £45 (over 65s £34)

Category B games: £41 (over 65s £31)

Category C games: £39 (over 65s £29.50)

Kop Grandstand:

Category A games: £43 (over 65s £32.50)

Category B games: £39 (over 65s £29.50)

Category C games: £37 (over 65s £28)

Disabled and Visually Impaired, Paddock, Anfield Road:

Category A games: £34

Category B games: £31

Category C games: £29.50

Disabled and Visually Impaired, Kop Grandstand:

Category A games: £32.50

Category B games: £29.50

Category C games: £28

Personal Assistants:

Category A games: Free

Category B games: Free

Category C games: Free

For comparison, here are Arsenal and Chelsea's prices:

Arsenal:

arsenalr.jpg

Chelsea:

chewseay.jpg

It'd make sense if you paid less to sit on the front row of the centenary stand than you did in the upper tier. Some of the prices at Arsenal are extortionate, but at least there's cheaper alternatives for the seats without such a great view.

And the prices for Chelsea's cup games are usually very good. FA Cup tickets are £25 or £12 for kids, regardless of where you sit and for the Carling Cup they're £20 and £10.

We used to have it pretty good with ticket prices, but even if the Americans left tomorrow I still couldn't justify paying these prices. It's just not value for money anymore.

Bastards. Cunting, Twatting, Bastards.

Cunt's.

I think that's me out for the most part this year.

Cunts. Fucking Cunts.

it's a fucking discrace!!

I went the games last year lifetime but proposed a boycott of the west ham game, only pierre ran with it and pushed it, so we had an opportunity to push it and your kinda right, just a handful of die-hards who had principles to make a point.

I don't wanna see people posting shit about we have it lucky compared to Chelsea - I don't earn London fucking wages.

I was all chuffed over Joe Cole and they sneak this in -cunts.

Lat yeah A games were £39

so it's a £6 increase. Add the booking fee onto the £45 and it's pretty much £50 to watch a match. I can afford it, but my DD for my membership comes out of the bank on Friday, I'm just about to cancel it.

Journalists and pundits are going to say that this is Football nowadays, but we seriously need to have a fucking riot on Christian Purslow's fron lawn. CUNTS

Actually Pee, I posted the Chelsea and Arsenal prices to show how poor value ours are. I'd rather be on a London wage with their price options than on a Northern wage with ours.

In any case, Ian Ayre has probably set these prices, not Purslow. No doubt he'll get away with it though.

Life time fan.... If i don't use the ticket someone else will, blah blah blah....

i was all for taking my little lad for the first time this season as well......robbing bastards have put an end to that.

I'm taking mine to Carra's testimonial, probably be one of two games they'll get to this season. I usually alternate and the kids take turns to go to a few games each. Take your son to that, i'm sure he'd enjoy it. My lad loved it when Kenny came on last year for the Memorial match. (he was just coming up to 5 at the time, my son that is, not Kenny) *insert smilie*

Life time fan.... If i don't use the ticket someone else will, blah blah blah....

I'm taking mine to Carra's testimonial, probably be one of two games they'll get to this season. I usually alternate and the kids take turns to go to a few games each. Take your son to that, i'm sure he'd enjoy it. My lad loved it when Kenny came on last year for the Memorial match. (he was just coming up to 5 at the time, my son that is, not Kenny) *insert smilie*

Thats simply not true though is it? For it to be true we would have sold out every home game last season, we didn't.

I'm not proposing a complete ban but an orchastrated one.

Maybe a game every 4/6 weeks. You can target shitty games when we are not on TV so you really hit the matchday income mixed with bigger games for better publicity.

I'm an OOT so it probably is easier for me to refuse to go to any home games but this season I would have been offered a ticket for 95% of home games through the Gloucester supporters club, match ticket plus £20 for the coach, not bad I think.

The cunts won't get a penny out of me.