You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The game that really matters today, Ghana only need to draw to secure qualification but could prove difficult against a German side who performed well and then arguably through dubious refereeing lost there second where they were still impressive with ten men. I'm a big Ghana fan and they're not a bad side, they beat Serbia and were solid, then failed to take a massive opportunity against the Aussies by, like many other teams having no cutting edge. Muntari one of the recognised class players has had various problems with the coach and lost the plot slightly at the ned of the Australina game meaning he's lucky to still be in the squad and almost certainly won't start again.

Ghana have enough to keep this tight and get the draw they need buty there defence worries me with a distinct lack of class and even more so experience, with no commanding figure back there it could be a long day at the office for The Black Stars but I remain confident and will go for an explosive 2-2, I excpet fireworks in this game, including a penalty.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be rooting for Ghana, my favourite of the African nations.

I'd love to see them go through, but I feel that the German's famed tournament mentality will come through and serve them right here.

2-1 Germany, with Podolski getting the winner.

The game that really matters today, Ghana only need to draw to secure qualification but could prove difficult against a German side who performed well and then arguably through dubious refereeing lost there second where they were still impressive with ten men. I'm a big Ghana fan and they're not a bad side, they beat Serbia and were solid, then failed to take a massive opportunity against the Aussies by, like many other teams having no cutting edge. Muntari one of the recognised class players has had various problems with the coach and lost the plot slightly at the ned of the Australina game meaning he's lucky to still be in the squad and almost certainly won't start again.

Ghana have enough to keep this tight and get the draw they need buty there defence worries me with a distinct lack of class and even more so experience, with no commanding figure back there it could be a long day at the office for The Black Stars but I remain confident and will go for an explosive 2-2, I excpet fireworks in this game, including a penalty.

If ghana draw & serbia win. Then ghana are out on goal difference to germany.

Lahm and Neuer in my fantasy team, so a 0-0 draw with Lahm putting a lot of crosses in that connect with his teammates + making a lot of good defensive tackles will do me. Neuer can pull off some class saves aswell if he wants. Would normally love them to smash their way through to the next round, but it's clear that they look a bit too strong for England.

Am also very surprised that I've grown to like them a lot.

Are the Germany squad too good to go out? Nope. Is Lowe way too fucking cool to fall in the group stages? Probably.

Edited by Red Phoenix

What are the odds on Schweinsteiger to score first and Germany to win 2-0?

45s on skybet.

Ghana have been lucky to get the points they have for me, 2 penos being their only likely way of scoring goals. Can't see the Germans, knowing a win takes them through, not winning.

Ghana are 6s on skybet for those that fancy it though.