You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kay Burley Seriously needs her cunt kicking in

RED Tezza

The conduct of both Boulton and Burley is nothing short of shocking at times. But, when you are paid by, encouraged to be a cunt by and then embrace the Devil, it's hardly surprising really.

Bradshaw was spot on, Boulton was sore, the fat Tory cunt and it was nothing short of biased the whole Sky reporting, before, during and after this election. SKY news is the 24 hour, walking, talking Daily Mail.

I think they've figured they won't beat the BBC on coverage or quality, so they've gone for the same approach they did with football coverage - sensationalise everything, bring in anchors and pundits who are clearly biased, and try to popularise the subject. Essentially it means they're trying to pander to the S*n and Mail readers.

Kay Burley is a monumental twat. Arrogant, pushy, jumped up, smug, carrot fannyd, bolshy little Murdoch-fucking Tory cunt.

Her "journalism" is an absolute disgrace. She thinks that shouting and talking over people is good journalism, she constantly gobs off chats more shit than the actual person she is interviewing. She also gets a fuckin wide on off the most trivial of stories, "let's go live to the skycopter which is hovering over the shed where mr smith's lawnmower was stollen... what does this mean for the economy....let's go live to some pompous cunt in a shit suit in the city". Fuck off Burley and fuck off Sky

Randy Marsh;2257694]Kay Burley is a monumental twat. Arrogant, pushy, jumped up, smug, carrot fannyd, bolshy little Murdoch-fucking Tory cunt.[/b]

Her "journalism" is an absolute disgrace. She thinks that shouting and talking over people is good journalism, she constantly gobs off chats more shit than the actual person she is interviewing. She also gets a fuckin wide on off the most trivial of stories, "let's go live to the skycopter which is hovering over the shed where mr smith's lawnmower was stollen... what does this mean for the economy....let's go live to some pompous cunt in a shit suit in the city". Fuck off Burley and fuck off Sky

You forgot Wiganer as well.

• 3 months later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco
She really is a thick bint isn't she.

I've been saying for years that she needs to be sacked. She's genuinely disgraceful. This isn't [just] a sky/Murdoch thing, either. She's utterly horrible.

I've been saying for years that she needs to be sacked. She's genuinely disgraceful. This isn't [just] a sky/Murdoch thing, either. She's utterly horrible.

I just can't watch it mate (sky news) it makes my blood boil.

I really think she is 'a bit dim' though, she's a deplorable human being.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Lying, mouthpiece for Murdoch, shameless, neo-con, hawkish, scumbag piece of shit cunt of woman.

One word of that I disagree with.