You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People who say "I'm sooo random."

Elite

The genius of Rik Mayall helped dispell that god-awful egocentric abomination of a phrase through numerous references to it in the guise of Rik in the Young Ones. Brilliant.

Personally I'm going to war with the word "like."

For example, "I was, like, really annoyed about...." or, "So he was like this, bluurgh, and I was like oh no...." or, "That's going to take, like, an hour"*

Cunts.

*Yes, Mustangt125. I'm looking at you.

That is a particular pet hate to me as well. In Kenya there was a prissy little American girl who would regularly use it three or four times a sentence.

This was the girl who asked me the following question:

"Do you guys, like, have 4th of July in England?".

My reply being: "No we skip from the 3rd to the 5th. If you mean Independence Day, then no not generally speaking, as you beat us.

The dumb perma-tanned bookyak

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[YOUTUBE]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KergPNByFIE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KergPNByFIE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

How long can you last?

I managed 1:13 but you need to take account of the fact that I spent 7 years working in Jobcentres and am now a complaint handler for HMRC - over the years, I've developed reserves of patience and tolerance far beyond those of the average man in the street.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KergPNByFIE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KergPNByFIE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

How long can you last?

16 seconds, but I was heavily tempted by 9. I just hung on until positive confirmation it was American.

As if I didn't know.

That other one with the "guy" who's so loose he doesn't know if it's Toosday or Wednesday, well, until exactly that point.

I just, like, LOVE user-generated content! Right?

Haha, I would say no. I don't even understand how you'd qualify as random! Guess I'm just not down with the kids.

Ha Ha, justa small random question here.

Did you mean to have your user name as Janeyboobs, but just forgot the second O or did you used to be called Bob and your now called Janey?

Haha, I would say no. I don't even understand how you'd qualify as random! Guess I'm just not down with the kids.

OK, I take it back - lurkers are once again fun.

The screech around 1:14 made me want to kill myself.

That's exactly what did for me.

Ha Ha, justa small random question here.

Did you mean to have your user name as Janeyboobs, but just forgot the second O or did you used to be called Bob and your now called Janey?

Oh, a random question for a random thread.

I'm debating saying yes to both, but then I don't think I want to get labelled as a tranny forever. The boobs one could fit as a description, but it's not a typo, just my nickname I'm afraid!

• 1 year later...

that fat twat!!!

ive worked with mongs exactly like him over the years.

whats even more annoying is that they get liked in the workplace, they attract fellow mongs and birds who'll pander to him and you feel like your the only one who can see that hes a fuckin gimp.

Think we've been through this before but it's always good to freshen our memories;

Bubbly- Fat.

Happy go Lucky- Fat.

VGSOH- Fat.

Curvy-Fat

A good Heart- Fat.

As for being 'Random', well, It's all been said, how are you supposed to not end up a cynical, bitter, twisted old man when there's so many utter cock ends in the world, you can't win.

Needs repped. This thread is hilarious by the way

People like that who go to the trouble of making a video and posting it on youtube annoy me. Who cares what he thinks about any random meaningless subject, unless you're funny or interesting in someway save that shit for your mates.

Erm...

No, nothing. It's nothing. Carry on.

It's been a while!

[YOUTUBE]JvCeRHa3Q8c [/YOUTUBE]

This was posted as a comment 17 hours ago. Fess up.

Can I pop over and murder you while you sleep one night this week?

Thanks muchly.

kopite1968