You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Anyone who whistles in an enclosed public place such as a changing room. You don't have to be a psychologist to realise it's the act of a human cocker spaniel taking a shit in your garden.

What about if they're whistling "The farmer in the den"?

• 4 weeks later...

Blokes who spit on the pavement.

Was walking along the other day, and a strange pear shaped man in flip flops was milling about the pavement outside his house, he was bright red from the sun and wearing a vest; as if to complete the look of being absolute human detritus, he leans over his own distended gut and phlegms onto the curb then wanders back in.

I don't like spitting, but sometimes there's just no other option.

If you have a cold and cough, and a big fuck off snot mountain ends up in the gob, well, it ain't fucking staying there.

Having said that I wouldn't spit it onto the path. Find a bin or a Man U shirt.

I feel like I need to spit a lot, just saliva though, not big greeners. I try to do it into bushes & mud but sometimes I will spit on the pavement if there's no-one around.

I definitely wouldn't gob a load of phlegm on the path though, that's fucking rank.