You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Or ' The Folically Challenged ' for the more sensitive less than hirsute chap.

I don't mind having a shaven head except when people say things like ' Low maintenance ' etc, because it's fucking not. Been a slaphead for 15 years and spend more time on my bonce than I ever did when I had hair, shaving it every other day, having to use moisturizer balm ( I know ) to stop turning into a leper, hats and suncream in the summer, hats and the aforementioned slop in the winter.

Having hair is fucking easy. Walk a mile in my scalp.........not nits obviously.

Think a young bald Elvis.

Thank you very much.

That's not quite a nice image i have running through my head.

Liverpool Lad gets a skin head but he does like a 4 all over, what I like to call a 'stale skin head', I would post a pic Melons but you have had to witness my mug in person on more than one occasion, I wouldn't put you through it again.

I appreciate the thought, pretty sure I was pissed/very merry on those occasions so there was no harm done. x

Patrick Stewart with hair is a whole lot of wrongness.

I get a nought and then sort of leave it till I can get somebody to run a set of clippers over it.

What's all this staleskin head shit? I have to keep it moderately respectable of late as I have been going for job interviews and I don't want to look like a debt collector.

Haha, I stole your phrase and turned it on you, and you didn't even see it coming !! probably because of that massive stale skin head impairing your vision.