You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Babel on his bike?

keysaint

It has to be explained to him that he was a sack of shite on Wednesday? Even back in the days when I thought that hash, Valium and alcohol was a mildly relaxing cocktail I still functioned with a clearer perception of reality than Babel. He probably still wonders why people gave him presents and greetings cards three weeks ago.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be explained to him that he was a sack of shite on Wednesday? Even back in the days when I thought that hash, Valium and alcohol was a mildly relaxing cocktail I still functioned with a clearer perception of reality than Babel. He probably still wonders why people gave him presents and greetings cards three weeks ago.

Repped. Laughter is something missing from life at the minute, but you gave me a good bit there lad. Gracias!

Love it :)

I think Babel would know if he was being sold, he clearly doesn't hence the "No Explanation". I just think he's been left out because he was awful, really really awful.

So is N`Gog in the squad?

Babel is a lose cannon at the moment but he is ou best replacement for Torres as the front striker.

I will wildly celebrate if we get anywhere near 10m for it.

It? Haha, yeah, suppose you're right. It's defo not a man anyway. Fucking beyond belief how much of a cunt he played like on Wednesday. I doubt we've got a buyer because he'd know. Rafa is probably just fucking furious with him. The very last straw for him I'd say

Guest Pistonbroke

You just know Babel will be involved in loads of interviews when he finally leaves. He'll hold his new club colours above his head and give them a flash of those immaculate brushed teeth. Pledge his love and gob off about his natural abilities. Then he'll toddle off to twitter and sit on his arse.

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side indeed.

If we sell him and spend the money on a quality player for the wide left, or up front, then I'm all for it. If it's going to best spend on the wages of a free transfer and the rest to line the pockets of the cuntbags, it is pointless.

It is actually impossible to sign a player that is worse than Babel, so it's a win/win for us.

Its one thing telling your mates you are out, but twittering it and mentioning the manager is completely unprofessional. get rid.

I suppose he has plenty of warmth to spread to the club, staff and teammates who doesn't even bother to tell him training's being cancelled.

Good luck to him wherever he goes.

He could do well in another league, with another environment.

What a prize tit Babel is.

If he thinks 'perfomances' like he gave on Weds is enough to keep his place in the squad he's more of a clueless cunt than I thought.

Maybe McLeish is coming to us and is trying to swell the transfer kitty before he arrives. Like when you cheat at Champ Man. He's going to bid £30m for Kuyt & Lucas next.

I suppose he has plenty of warmth to spread to the club, staff and teammates who doesn't even bother to tell him training's being cancelled.

Good luck to him wherever he goes.

He could do well in another league, with another environment.

I don't understand what you mean there.