You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Nothing. It was a joke.

Can't keep up with these new free association surrealist comedians with their punchline free banter.

8 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The Turder Prize?

Most years, pretty much.

• Upvote 1

It’s Friday night. It’s Lozza Fox Meltdown Night. Take it away, scutters….

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Likes a bit of drama, does Lozza. Unfortunately for him, this is the only type of drama he gets to star in these days.

12 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Screenshot_2024-03-27-07-03-45-77_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I can assure you all that she isn’t with him for having a huge cock. I’ve had a piss next to him and couldn’t help but peek. He’s also apparently skint because he was trying to flogs signed pictures of himself for a fortune. And no chance it’s his personality. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I can assure you all that she isn’t with him for having a huge cock. I’ve had a piss next to him and couldn’t help but peek. He’s also apparently skint because he was trying to flogs signed pictures of himself for a fortune. And no chance it’s his personality. 

Mick Quinn tells a story about joining Plymouth Argyle on loan when Spilts was the manager. When he walked into Spilts' office he was watching the racing, and started asking Quinn which horse he fancied in each race.

Quinn said basically he'd been signed as a tipster rather than a striker, and that Spilts was already in the financial shit then.

No wonder the tory cunt went bankrupt.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's weird twitter

You can come out and say you are quite happy for women and children to drown at see,but if you say you think nigel farage should be swinging from a lamppost,you get a 7 day ban

I'm happy to be off that cesspit but that Shilton post reminds me there's the occasional gem

• Like 1