You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its official Xabi is a God and Rafa is a Cunt

Finally puts an end to any of the flimsy arguments of the Rafaites and finally ends the debate once and for all.

Tom R totally vindicated,.

For those of you without a sense o humour the first line was very much toung in cheek

A class player who loves this club and the fans and some of you would belittle him in the defence of Rafa, very sad indeed.

Nick, if he loved the club so much and the fans, he would not have gone to Madrid.

However he loves his family more and wanted to go back home. End of.

Stop with the boring shit and keep on posting about your Russian ladies. You make more sense and are less tedious when posting about that.

Nick, if he loved the club so much and the fans, he would not have gone to Madrid.

However he loves his family more and wanted to go back home. End of.

Stop with the boring shit and keep on posting about your Russian ladies. You make more sense and are less tedious when posting about that.

Whatever rocks your boat mate

Sad some people actually believe Xabi could have stayed if he wanted too

Please just read my previous posts on the subject as I see no point in retyping them.

Its old ground SM but It really winds me up that bit in your post, its like when coop says his wife never settled.

His book will be very interesting to say the least, I'll bump this in 5 years time I think.

Your entitled to your view and what you believe, nothing wrong in that, but as I say it drives me mad.

And before I am pulled up, Yes I have spoken to the man himself.

I said his wife was unsettled Al not that she never settled.

Each to their own opinion and views mate.

I personally believe he could have stayed if he truely wanted but obviously felt he could no longer work for Rafa.

Its old ground SM but It really winds me up that bit in your post, its like when coop says his wife never settled.

His book will be very interesting to say the least, I'll bump this in 5 years time I think.

Your entitled to your view and what you believe, nothing wrong in that, but as I say it drives me mad.

You only have to watch the Football Focus interview to see its very clear that you are right when he says certain things (obviously he had briefed the interviewer that he wouldnt go into detail prior to the interview) we all know the truth and Goldmember got murdered on here when he relayed his conversation he had with Xabi on the plane.

SM bought this up not me

Betcha he cries to himself as he counts his massive increase in wages. Like Homer Simpson eating Pinchy, his pet lobster.:whistle: