You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

While we were in Poland she had a keratin treatment to make her hair "permanently" straight.  Apparently this saves her time in the morning as she doesn't have to straighten it.

I got home last night and she'd spent the time curling it with tongs instead.

Words fail me.

• Upvote 4

While we were in Poland she had a keratin treatment to make her hair "permanently" straight. Apparently this saves her time in the morning as she doesn't have to straighten it.

I got home last night and she'd spent the time curling it with tongs instead.

Words fail me.

Are these those things that mainly black girls use to rid themselves of curls?(for some strange reason.) Seems stupid to me.

Most fashion is.The whole fashion industry is crazy, separating the rich from their cash on needless frippery.

I would say it's more the gullible than just the rich. The level at which they are conned varies but it's all the same irrespective of the amount of cash. 

• Upvote 1

I would say it's more the gullible than just the rich. The level at which they are conned varies but it's all the same irrespective of the amount of cash.

Exactly. Look at the number of daft twats that don't have two penny's to rub together;

£100 GHD straighteners

£100 on Clinique shite every other month

Fuck knows how much they spend on having eyebrows removed and then tattooed back on or pencilled in etc etc

• Upvote 1

Exactly. Look at the number of daft twats that don't have two penny's to rub together;

£100 GHD straighteners

£100 on Clinique shite every other month

Fuck knows how much they spend on having eyebrows removed and then tattooed back on or pencilled in etc etc

The one that always gets me is mascara/eyelash extensions.

Is there any man, anywhere, who cares what a woman's eyelashes look like?  I have literally never heard any of my mates say "Ooh, check out that one, quite the eyelashes" or anything of the sort.  It seems to be something that they do purely because other women notice.

In fact, I would postulate that a great deal of a woman's beauty regimen is actually done with other women in mind rather than men.

• Upvote 1

Is there any man, anywhere, who cares what a woman's eyelashes look like? I have literally never heard any of my mates say "Ooh, check out that one, quite the eyelashes" or anything of the sort. It seems to be something that they do purely because other women notice.

In fact, I would postulate that a great deal of a woman's beauty regimen is actually done with other women in mind rather than men.

There's a bird who works in a pub I sometimes drink in and she has massive (real) eyelashes and is fucking stunning. I call her Snuffleupagus...

081511ccc67a6e0ce3c88b16166271d6.jpg

Gone to bed.

I'm a twat

Fuck off

Mine's a good egg really. After KFC gate last night, which she put down to the stress of us both quitting smoking this week, she's just literally begged me to let her spend money I don't want us to spend on alcohol. Sent her the shop with strict instructions to be frugal and she's come back with a bottle of white wine for her and a red for me, coming in at a whopping seven pound for the pair. It's no doubt cheap shite but I ain't no wine drinker so I can't say anything other than the girl did good.

Mine's a good egg really. After KFC gate last night, which she put down to the stress of us both quitting smoking this week, she's just literally begged me to let her spend money I don't want us to spend on alcohol. Sent her the shop with strict instructions to be frugal and she's come back with a bottle of white wine for her and a red for me, coming in at a whopping seven pound for the pair. It's no doubt cheap shite but I ain't no wine drinker so I can't say anything other than the girl did good.

She wants to watch the Bellend fight and because I'm staying up to watch it I'm in the wrong. Or a piss head who ever you'll believe.

Yes I am getting pissed and I'm watching the boxing but I'm not going to bed just cause you are

Is there any man, anywhere, who cares what a woman's eyelashes look like?  I have literally never heard any of my mates say "Ooh, check out that one, quite the eyelashes" or anything of the sort.  It seems to be something that they do purely because other women notice.

Women dress to impress other women, not men. Now keep up.

Is there any woman that cares what a man's music tastes or sporting interests are?