You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

Airport veggie full English, beans swapped for an extra veggie sausage, no hot drink or toast as part of the price so paid £1.50 extra for toast. Probably could have charged rent for the amount of space left on my plate, fucking peppers on a breakfast, 1 minge bag egg, crap sausages, potato winnets, a mushroom dried under a hand drier for 5 days and a sad tomato. 

£9.25 + £1.50 for toast

I hope someone does time for this. 0.853374\10

IMG_20190222_062820.jpg

You had to add coins to a ten pound note for that? I will apply to train to a chef. 

4 hours ago, Remmie said:

Airport veggie full English, beans swapped for an extra veggie sausage, no hot drink or toast as part of the price so paid £1.50 extra for toast. Probably could have charged rent for the amount of space left on my plate, fucking peppers on a breakfast, 1 minge bag egg, crap sausages, potato winnets, a mushroom dried under a hand drier for 5 days and a sad tomato. 

£9.25 + £1.50 for toast

IMG_20190222_062820.jpg

Who serves that and thinks it would be good value for over a tenner? The big plate looks like they handed you someone else's leftovers from the day before.

24 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Stopped off in Mother Hubbards in Kilcolgan Co Galway this morning and Mrs KMD7 treated herself to this. 10 fucking euros, Toast was just warm bread . I'm starting divorce proceedings on Monday. 

20190223_131344.jpg

Not the best cooked breakfast, obviously. Sausage and bacon could be better quality. Blacking pudding looks ok. Eggs are fine. Mushrooms look like they are a week old and have been reheated. The beans are a disgrace. That said, decent portion size. Did Mrs KMD eat all of it? If so, I doff my hat. I like a woman with a good appetite.

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Not the best cooked breakfast, obviously. Sausage and bacon could be better quality. Blacking pudding looks ok. Eggs are fine. Mushrooms look like they are a week old and have been reheated. The beans are a disgrace. That said, decent portion size. Did Mrs KMD eat all of it? If so, I doff my hat. I like a woman with a good appetite.

She demolished it Tone. We'd been on the road for a couple of hours and she was starving when we stopped off. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Remmie said:

£9.25 + £1.50 for toast

IMG_20190222_062820.jpg

If ever their was a reason why vegetarianism should be banned, this is it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Remmie said:

£9.25 + £1.50 for toast

IMG_20190222_062820.jpg

I don't feel so bad about the Mrs Breakfast now. Cheers Rem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Stopped off in Mother Hubbards in Kilcolgan Co Galway this morning and Mrs KMD7 treated herself to this. 10 fucking euros, Toast was just warm bread . I'm starting divorce proceedings on Monday. 

20190223_131344.jpg

I'd eat that, then punch myself in the stomach and vomit it at the owners face.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

As if today wasn't bad enough my son orders the beans...

168d9fs.png

My only hope is that Remmie posts one the those breakfasts he gets that are made out of Lincoln Logs.

Is that turps in the glass? I fucking hope so. 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

As if today wasn't bad enough my son orders the beans...

168d9fs.png

My only hope is that Remmie posts one the those breakfasts he gets that are made out of Lincoln Logs.

It looks well cooked that Howie.  Weird plate though.