You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People in football who just look like knobheads

Faustus

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought Steve Claridge looks like a right knobhead.

SteClaridgeNTI_228x401.jpg

Grade A cunt this fella.

Hate the fact he gets TV work was one of the biggest dogs i have ever seen play the scruffy twat. He sits on panels saying "if you haven't played the game you dont understand" Cheeky cunt . You know that much about football you got sacked as a manager before you even played a game you were that fucking clueless!!!!

Grade A cunt!!!!!!!!!

Sky sports news must employ the highest ratio of knobhead male employees, pundits, presenters, 'correspondents' or whatever in business history. Did anyone just see that andy burton or whatever the twats name is on just then discussing transfer deadline day. Making it seem as if he's the divine oracle of all football insider information. 'Oh look I just got a text of phil brown' 'oh owen coyle must be busy he's not picking up'. What a massive massive knob, has a face that just looks like he needs to be slapped.

Great Shout when he was manager of Villa he was one of the most smug self indulgent horrible twats around.

In his wake, we had the likes of Aidy Boothroyd. An arrogant cunt who thought he belongs in top-level management. Ample demonstration of getting a team to play routine, one-dimensional "lump it to the big fella" football, whilst pulling "determined" grimaces on the touchline, to show how he had the "bollocks for the fight". Followed by post-match interview outlining said attitude, despite the team getting bum-raped by a striker who otherwise couldn't hit the proverbial cow's arse for the rest of the season. Could make an opposition's non-scoring midfielder (such as George Boateng) look like Gerd Muller.

Grade A cunt this fella.

Hate the fact he gets TV work was one of the biggest dogs i have ever seen play the scruffy twat. He sits on panels saying "if you haven't played the game you dont understand" Cheeky cunt . You know that much about football you got sacked as a manager before you even played a game you were that fucking clueless!!!!

Grade A cunt!!!!!!!!!

Driving conviction

On 10 June 2008, Claridge was given a six-month suspended jail sentence for dangerous driving after speeding at 100mph near Solihull. He already had nine points on his licence [11].

What a tit

In his wake, we had the likes of Aidy Boothroyd. An arrogant cunt who thought he belongs in top-level management. Ample demonstration of getting a team to play routine, one-dimensional "lump it to the big fella" football, whilst pulling "determined" grimaces on the touchline, to show how he had the "bollocks for the fight". Followed by post-match interview outlining said attitude, despite the team getting bum-raped by a striker who otherwise couldn't hit the proverbial cow's arse for the rest of the season. Could make an opposition's non-scoring midfielder (such as George Boateng) look like Gerd Muller.

Surely the king of one-dimensional football was this cunt:

grahamtaylor468x852.th.jpg

Who also managed Watford and brought them into the top division playing shite 'football'. And he went on to manage England...Badly, may I add.

He also managed Villa, who, imo, have had a succession of cunts manage them, Taylor, Gregory, O'Leary, O'Niell. I'm sure I'm missing some.

Fucking HELL!!! Tiny picture again!

Surely the king of one-dimensional football was this cunt:

grahamtaylor468x852.th.jpg

Who also managed Watford and brought them into the top division playing shite 'football'. And he went on to manage England...Badly, may I add.

He also managed Villa, who, imo, have had a succession of cunts manage them, Taylor, Gregory, O'Leary, O'Niell. I'm sure I'm missing some.

Fucking HELL!!! Tiny picture again!

Your forgetting Atkinson Dave.