You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

Ha, no not worried just looks like everyone is more interested in Barcelona and Guardiola.

Basically Xabi is gutted and feels that he has been forced out the club, he say's he's never wanted to leave but because of "other reasons" he feels he's been backed into a corner.

What time did your flight land?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About midnight.

Somebody's telling porkies

This is from TB in today's echo:

Liverpool’s return to Merseyside from Barcelona was delayed after the jet due to fly them back to the UK developed technical problems.

The squad was due back in the early hours of yesterday morning but after it became clear that they would be unable to fly straight after the game as planned they returned to their pre-match hotel for another night.

But the situation had been resolved by lunchtime yesterday and the plane carrying the squad – including Alonso – landed at Liverpool John Lennon Airport shortly before 2am this morning.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Pep is this seasons 'must have' item.

Closely followed by the exotically named Fabian Delph

That's the top 2 for this week pop pickers

Tony Barrett was on the same flight.

Liverpool’s return to Merseyside from Barcelona was delayed after the jet due to fly them back to the UK developed technical problems.

The squad was due back in the early hours of yesterday morning but after it became clear that they would be unable to fly straight after the game as planned they returned to their pre-match hotel for another night.

But the situation had been resolved by lunchtime yesterday and the plane carrying the squad – including Alonso – landed at Liverpool John Lennon Airport shortly before 2am this morning.

if you read the article its full of holes if the plane was fixed by lunchtime how come it took 14 hours to get to Liverpool?

If you read it, it makes no sense at all when PC Sinos asked the question it was so obvious what was coming next anyway at least i managed to take a hit for you with Sinos firing personal abuse my way rather than your way.

Totally sums up this site with people only hearing what they want to hear.

Thanks again

From a Villa point of vew he was a fucking idiot

Sold for 12m instead of 16m and a player who was shite for half a season.

But hey ho he stuck to his principals and showed Villa wouldnt be pushed around just cost the club 4m and there best player in reality missing half a season.

At the end of the day we wouldn't pay the price so he wouldn't sell, end of. Hopefully that is exactly what is happening here and is exactly as it should be, they were happy enough to pay ridiculous sums for Ladyboy and Kaka and they expect to hack a few quid back on us now do they? Fuck them, Benitez is bang on the money with this, pay the price or piss off.

if you read the article its full of holes if the plane was fixed by lunchtime how come it took 14 hours to get to Liverpool?

If you read it, it makes no sense at all when PC Sinos asked the question it was so obvious what was coming next anyway at least i managed to take a hit for you with Sinos firing personal abuse my way rather than your way.

Thanks again

Are seriously calling TB a liar?

Thanks again

So we have Tony Barrett who makes his living off his reputation for factual accuracy and some randomer on an interweb site but you would rather believe the version which fits your preconceived ideas, and then you have the temerity to lecture anyone who disagrees for "only hearing what they want to hear".

I've often thought you were completely bonkers, thanks for confirming it yet again.

I don't know for a fact which version is incorrect personally, but I know I will take any info posted on here with a fucking massive shovel of salt.

At the end of the day we wouldn't pay the price so he wouldn't sell, end of. Hopefully that is exactly what is happening here and is exactly as it should be, they were happy enough to pay ridiculous sums for Ladyboy and Kaka and they expect to hack a few quid back on us now do they? Fuck them, Benitez is bang on the money with this, pay the price or piss off.

You cannot knock them for trying to dick us Paul, they usually do.

Good for us we hold the cards this time, as my arse is sore with Madrid. We are in my opinion one hundred percent right, pay the price or do one.

I honestly hope it's a case of do one.

So we have Tony Barrett who makes his living off his reputation for factual accuracy and some randomer on an interweb site but you would rather believe the version which fits your preconceived ideas, and then you have the temerity to lecture anyone who disagrees for "only hearing what they want to hear".

I've often thought you were completely bonkers, thanks for confirming it yet again.

I don't know for a fact which version is incorrect personally, but I know I will take the info on here with a fucking massive shovel of salt.

just read the article as it is posted it doesnt make sense but more to the point Tony Barrett was on the same flight as Goldmember.

Your personal abuse wasnt a total suprise but stil sad you have had to steep that low.

Seriously we want people like Goldmember to post this sort of stuff on the site, the actions of Sinos and yourself only make it more difficult for people to post exclusive bits of information in the future for fear of being ripped to shreds and your actiions are devaluing this site

Are seriously calling TB a liar?

Why dont you e - mail him and ask him whether he was talking to a guy who was sitting if front of Xabi Alonso and Pepe Reina.

Why dont you also ask him about the bird getting her bikini top signed by Riera, Pepe, and Xabi.

Go on....

just read the article as it is posted it doesnt make sense but more to the point Tony Barrett was on the same flight as Goldmember.

Who told you that though?

I'll believe things based on what seems believable, rather than take them on face value.

Your entitled to your opinion and I can see your point of view however I dont think it is in the best interests of this club not to try and make a deal work. On this one we will have to agree to dissagree.