You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched football for over 20 years now and i cant think of a single player who even comes close to the Ladyboy in the cunt stakes. Everything he does boils my blood. He makes me so angry i think i would actually punch myself in the face.

2050: Half-time Wigan 0-1 Manchester United

Makes life a little more interesting, doesn't it? Wigan have been sensational so far, making life very, very difficult for the visitors, who are some way off their best at the moment. Expect United to improve after the hairdryer, though.

FUCKING BBC CUNTS.

The only thing giving me slight hope is that Vidic and Ronaldo really don't look like they fancy the conditions. If the rain keeps up Wigan could just about hold on. I think it's about 90% likely that the Mancs will equalise though.

I've watched football for over 20 years now and i cant think of a single player who even comes close to the Ladyboy in the cunt stakes. Everything he does boils my blood. He makes me so angry i think i would actually punch myself in the face.

Agreed.

I'm a bit worried but a bit excited here. Rob Styles is the referee here and anything can happen. I don't think he is bent he is does a fucking clutz who makes stupid decisions.

Is that all?

I've watched it for about 25 years - since I was 8 - and I'd say if you were a bit older your opinion wouldn't change a jot.

We've been here before and we've been here with better teams than Wigan and a lot less time. Read my post , and even quote me if you wish, Manchester United will win this and probably by three or four goals; that I do believe.

Not to deride you as you've obviously given this a lot of thought but what possible good would that do?

Yer hoping in vain lads as it will finish at least 3-1 to the mancs.

Not a fucking prayer of Wigan getting a draw yer mind about a victory.

I know its not easy but don't punish yourself into thinking anything better will happen.