You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other teams nicking Lpool songs

random red

at the end of the day, we are Liverpool football fans, we know we are the best in the country, no in the world even. If other fans have to rob chants from the most famous football stand in the world then so be it, they will never match us for their passion, noise or originality.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On originality, one of the best songs i've heard was a couple of weeks after Burnley pumped us in the FA cup 2005.

In tribute to Djimi Traore's bizarre O.G. in that game, and to the tune of the Jacksons ' blame it on the boogie' , the lads were singing:

' don't blame it on the Biscan '

' don't blame it on the Finnan '

' don't blame it on the Hamman '

' blame it on Traore '

' he just can't, he just can't, he just can't control his feet ' !

Which gave rise to this little ditty.

YouTube - Artur Boruc Ulsters #1

Eugh, doubt they'd be singing that if he wasn't a Celtic player. Ridiculous really that level of stupidity still exists. It was however alot funnier then Irish fans just booing Lovenkrands for playing for Rangers when Ireland played Denmark in a friendly a few years back.

Ridiculous.

Stalkers generally don't return, they tend to stick around. It's in their character you see.

And we definitely got it from you but you got it from somewhere else before that.

Not really clued up on the behaviour of stalkers, I'll need to take your word for it. Aye, it's an Irish folk song, I wasn't claiming Celtic fans wrote it, that's like saying Liverpool fans stole YNWA from Rogers and Hammerstein, ffs

Not really clued up on the behaviour of stalkers, I'll need to take your word for it. Aye, it's an Irish folk song, I wasn't claiming Celtic fans wrote it, that's like saying Liverpool fans stole YNWA from Rogers and Hammerstein, ffs

I'm well aware of where it came from. The Irish football fans sung it before you and thats were you got it from.

I'm well aware of where it came from. The Irish football fans sung it before you and thats were you got it from.

I think that's just the way of the world, ye should've just credited Celtic fans at the start, and it would have saved all this nonsense talk, there was me repping you tae on another thread.

I think that's just the way of the world, ye should've just credited Celtic fans at the start, and it would have saved all this nonsense talk, there was me repping you tae on another thread.

I was just pointing out that the "Fields of Athenry" nicking was already brought up in the 2nd reply on this thread and that you can't get too precious over it when you nicked it from Ireland.

Anyway I'm off now, have to pop around and root through your bins to see what you had for dinner.

I was just pointing out that the "Fields of Athenry" nicking was already brought up in the 2nd reply on this thread and that you can't get too precious over it when you nicked it from Ireland.

Anyway I'm off now, have to pop around and root through your bins to see what you had for dinner.

I knew you had a sense of humour in there somewhere. :tease:

the time irelands fans were booing lovenkrands they actually booed the wrong player!!

a sub came on for denmark and the stadium announcer gave his name out as lovenkrands when it was a different player.

the same stadium announcer then about 10 mins later came back on and asked the fans to stop booing....hilarious

the time irelands fans were booing lovenkrands they actually booed the wrong player!!

a sub came on for denmark and the stadium announcer gave his name out as lovenkrands when it was a different player.

the same stadium announcer then about 10 mins later came back on and asked the fans to stop booing....hilarious

I remember that now. Epic fuck up.

Still doesn't excuse the small minded cunts who booed a player for the crime of playing club football for Rangers.

I remember that now. Epic fuck up.

Still doesn't excuse the small minded cunts who booed a player for the crime of playing club football for Rangers.

Why the feck should they not boo him, the majority of them would have been Celtic fans. It's mass/church, synagogue you want to be spending your time.

Why the feck should they not boo him, the majority of them would have been Celtic fans. It's mass/church, synagogue you want to be spending your time.

The majority go around thinking they are "Celtic fans". They probobly don't know who Jock Stein was. They support Celtic because some of the nationlists up the north go around with their Celtic shirts on.

Who's stalking who now...

If you honestly have to ask why they shouldn't be booing him then I don't think I should even have to dignify you with an answer.

Who's stalking who now...

If you honestly have to ask why they shouldn't be booing him then I don't think I should even have to dignify you with an answer.

I'm seriously asking you why they shouldn't, it was probably all the Celtic fans within the Irish support who were booing him, what's the problem with that ? Football fans booing a player shocker, I'm surprised it never made the news.

I'm seriously asking you why they shouldn't, it was probably all the Celtic fans within the Irish support who were booing him, what's the problem with that ? Football fans booing a player shocker, I'm surprised it never made the news.

Its small time, small minded and fucking embarassing to see. If your arguement holds up then why didn't Irish Liverpool fans boo Roy Keane when he played?

Its up there with Ingerlund fans booing national anthems.

Its small time, small minded and fucking embarassing to see. If your arguement holds up then why didn't Irish Liverpool fans boo Roy Keane when he played?

Its up there with Ingerlund fans booing national anthems.

How do you know the Irish Liverpool fans never booed Keane ? That's a bit of a claim you make, and why the fuck would the Irish boo one of their own players ? They booed a Denmark player, not one of their own, mon tae fuck Carra.

small time and embarrassing to a great set of fans thats what it is.

most of the so called celtic fans i know in ireland haven't really got a clue or have little interest in football,its more about hating rangers,northern ireland,protestants etc.

i also don't get why they feel the need to bring tri colours to a scottish teams games.