You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stories from School Days gone by...

WaltonRed

This is the thread for those 'urban myth' type stories which you heard in school.

The one everyone knows is the kid and his bird, they do anal on the white leather couch for the 1st time, she shits everywhere, they blame the dog, dog gets put down.

In our school there was a story going round that a man in the vale would give you whatever you wanted to pop your bum cherry and that one kid took him up on the offer, he got about £100 worth of weed and a brand new bike.

Guest The Chimp

This is actually a true story. A lad in our wood-work class was always on to all the girls about how big his cock was. As a result of this, one of the girls started calling his bluff and asking him to get it out and show her and her mates. This went on for a few weeks until one day she decides to up the ante, goes over to him and starts trying to undo his zip, at which stage he either simply fell off the chair and knocked himself out, or as legend would have it, he just actually fainted. I was laughing that hard at the time, I still don't know which one it was.

Some lad in our school, Maghull High, was in one of the sience labs swinging on one of those old wooden high stools they have, he fell backwards legs apart and the stool fell down and the seat bit landed bang on his bollocks, he passed out was taken away in an ambulance and didn't come back til the next term. He was then bullied so much he changed school

True story

Some lad in our school, Maghull High, was in one of the sience labs swinging on one of those old wooden high stools they have, he fell backwards legs apart and the stool fell down and the seat bit landed bang on his bollocks, he passed out was taken away in an ambulance and didn't come back til the next term. He was then bullied so much he changed sex.

True story

Thats a better ending. No need for thanks.

My mate turned up for one of his GCSEs with an entirely purpley red chin. It turned out that he'd had a glass of water, and breathed in so the glass stuck to his chin. Unfortunately he created a bit too successful a vacuum. The mark lasted about ten days. Not that spectacular a story, but one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Some people at a school down the road from me apparently thought their PE teacher was something of a freak, so they planted a load of bulbs at one end of the cricket pitch spelling out 'Mr (insert name here) is a Paedophile'.

Guest Francie Brady

Teacher in my primary school (Dont no what that is over there) just happened to be a christian monk and loved giving out bon bons taught us in 6th class. My mate who is as dumb as a plank got student of the year to our amazement.

The monk called Br seamus is now serving time in Portlaoise prison for touching kids

Explains all now

my mate does get some stick the ginger cunt

My mate turned up for one of his GCSEs with an entirely purpley red chin. It turned out that he'd had a glass of water, and breathed in so the glass stuck to his chin. Unfortunately he created a bit too successful a vacuum. The mark lasted about ten days. Not that spectacular a story, but one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Some people at a school down the road from me apparently thought their PE teacher was something of a freak, so they planted a load of bulbs at one end of the cricket pitch spelling out 'Mr (insert name here) is a Paedophile'.

My son did the exact same thing a few months ago, the little spaz.

I did that with a bottle of coke, but it was on my cheek.

Didn't happen at my school, but a friend from a nearby school was running round the edge of a swimming pool and slipped on the edge. Obviously fell, but somehow managed to fall half in and half out of the pool.

Most members of the male species will currently be wincing anyway, but it gets worse - not only did he really REALLY smack his bollocks on the edge of the pool, he managed to split his ball sack as well.

Cue much bleeding, much screaming, and quite a few stitches to repair the damage.

He proceeded to get much shit for the rest of his school days. In fact, it didn't really stop until he managed to father a child...

Guest Francie Brady
Yep a fella, she was meant to give him a wank she fingered him up the arse.

Hold on how did that happen, that a fairly big mistake to make like.