You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paki

BRAP

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never said it I don't think, it's a horrible word. I have said stuff like 'my nigger' though, which I suppose makes me just as bad.

Harry is king brainless the second though. He still hasn't grasped the fact that photographs and videos can record your actions and end up in the press.

I don't think Harry has ever heard, let alone understood, the word tact.

In times gone by the Royal Family would normally lock their degenerates in the attic, or pack them off to a nice little war abroad in the hope they'd not come back. No chance of that these day... ...oh, hang on.

Some guy I used to work with in a restaurant used to called the Tunisian and Moroccan waiters Pakis, when both of them pointed out that their countries were nowhere near Pakistan the guy said "It doesnt matter because in my eyes you are all Pakis". Anyone with black hair and a suntan was a Paki to him, they ended up laughing at him because they thought he was too thick to differentiate between nationalities. This pissed him off even more.

I don't think Harry has ever heard, let alone understood, the word tact.

In times gone by the Royal Family would normally lock their degenerates in the attic, or pack them off to a nice little war abroad in the hope they'd not come back. No chance of that these day... ...oh, hang on.

Like Grandfather, like Grandson.

Some guy I used to work with in a restaurant used to called the Tunisian and Moroccan waiters Pakis, when both of them pointed out that their countries were nowhere near Pakistan the guy said "It doesnt matter because in my eyes you are all Pakis". Anyone with black hair and a suntan was a Paki to him, they ended up laughing at him because they thought he was too thick to differentiate between nationalities. This pissed him off even more.

IanMcShan_Jeffr_8965818_600.preview.jpg

Like Grandfather, like Grandson.

Er....

Nobody in the world hates the Royal Family more than me and I'm glad they have fucked up again.

Viva la revolution.

All I wanted for xmas was an assassination. Maybe i'll get one for Easter.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate,but they only do crucifixions at Easter.

You could write to santa early though for next christmas.

Guest Dog Chaser

'Paki' as a term is associated with derogatory and racist motives despite being an abbreviation of Pakistan. So, what about the following:

Australia - Aussies

Britian - Brits

Turkey - Turks

Greece - Greeks

'Paki' as a term is associated with derogatory and racist motives despite being an abbreviation of Pakistan. So, what about the following:

Australia - Aussies

Britian - Brits

Turkey - Turks

Greece - Greeks

There is no logical sequence though, it's just patently obvious that it's become a derogatory, negative word often directed at people who aren't even from Pakistan.

The word Paki actually means pure.

Guest Dog Chaser
There is no logical sequence though, it's just patently obvious that it's become a derogatory, negative word often directed at people who aren't even from Pakistan.

We should all make our nationalities known with relevant t-shirts to cut out the confusion.

I thought 'Paki' was predominately a british slang term. Didn't know it actually meant pure.

If you really want fireworks, go up to an Indian and call them a Paki. I saw it happen once and it was like 9/11 times...a million