You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Babel vs. Nani

Herp McDerp

Who's better? Spent 1/2 hour arguing with some dumb cunt who was saying that nani is the next Ronaldo...

I pointed out that he's done fuck all in his time at Utd, other than getting himself fiddled by Neill of course, and he goes on a rant about how underappreciated Utds youth setup is, and how commentators keep pointing out that Babel has massive 'potential' while ignoring Nani...

Now, I know I'm not the most objective of observers, but honestly, comparing Babel to Nani??! I'm not saying Nani's crap, but I think Babel bests him in almost every department, he's bigger, stronger , faster and he's a livewire with the ball at his feet... His first touch is a little suspect but he's still young and I am waiting for him to be given a run in the first team to prove what he's capable of...

Besides, everyone knows that people without chins are able to run faster due to superior aerodynamics, it's been scientifically proven by science.

• Downvote 1

I would say that they are both currently at the same level/stage in their progression. Babel is a huge talent, but he needs to kick on this season, force his way into the first team and stay there. Nani is probably more skillful, but his decision making at times is woeful.

At this moment, Nani is better. Babel has potential but he needs to improve major parts of his game.

how the FUCK can nani be classed as better? how many big games has nani scored in? who got most goals last season AND assists? deary me!

also babel as a goal and an assist this season and he has hardly played.

and I will close by saying babel is FIRST CHOICE for his national team.