You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well in Robbie lad...

23_Carra_Gold

Keanes married to me mates cousin so me mate does go for the odd pint with him and the family. He was telling me he was out with him recently and brought along his bitter mate who eventually got talking to Robbie and was trying to wind him up. Eventually he asked him "How did it feel hearing the whole of Goodison singing "What a waste of money"" and quick as a light Robbie shot back with "To be honest its a bit sad the only time your lot get a decent noise going is when you're singing about your season tickets". Everybody within earshot fell around laughing and the Bitter immediately got a round in.

Class.

Coughsplutternamedroppersneeze.

Well it was sort of vital to the story you know...

And it isn't exactly the greatest brag in the world that some bloke from Tallaght who happens to play for Liverpool is married to my mates cousin. I clearly have real close ties to the chap...

Now my sister having a threesome with Fernando Torres and Chris De Burg that's a whole other story.

Well it was sort of vital to the story you know...

And it isn't exactly the greatest brag in the world that some bloke from Tallaght who happens to play for Liverpool is married to my mates cousin. I clearly have real close ties to the chap...

Now my sister having a threesome with Fernando Torres and Chris De Burg that's a whole other story.

Don't EVER make me conjur Fernando in bed with De Burg again, when I picture him in bed, he's with me and me ALONE.

I'm not dropping names though. It was an important dot in the "join the dots" story. Without that little intro people would be confused.

You guys are all major sizzling busters.

That's exactly what Keith Chegwin called me when we were aboard Roman Abramovich's yacht having brunch with the England cricket team.

I tried it on with LIttle Miss De Burgh at Cardiff back in 2001

Epic fail.

Lezzer.

You fail, Mr. Ross.

Trying to tell us that tried to get it on with her and she turned you down. You seem to forget that the slightest deviation from reality will cause your house of lies to come crashing down around your ears.

You are Tom Ross. You hit it, and we all know it.