You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

There really are some sick bastards out there....

A_S

So Aussie law is as shite as British law then eh AS? The judge said it was a "callous and frenzied attack", and then goes and gives him 24 years and 6 months, Why? Why leave out the other 6 months and leave it shy of the maximum sentence? I think most judges are just not in touch with the real world.

I thought Farmer was his job, and he was like that bloke here, Tony whatshisname.

Just checkin...we get a few dim witted aussies on here.

Fair enough, I haven't exactly set the world alight with my brilliant posting here.....

yet.

So Aussie law is as shite as British law then eh AS? The judge said it was a "callous and frenzied attack", and then goes and gives him 24 years and 6 months, Why? Why leave out the other 6 months and leave it shy of the maximum sentence? I think most judges are just not in touch with the real world.

I thought Farmer was his job, and he was like that bloke here, Tony whatshisname.

It says he'll do a minimum of 18 years. That sounds better than our 'justice'.

So he attacked and half beat to death a complete stranger in her garage - big deal, perhaps he was having a bad day and she looked at him the wrong way.. come on we've all done it... no wonder he was suprised at the sentence.. I would be too!!!

• 10 years later...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/razor-blades-kids-slide-park-15488802#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Wonder what goes through the mind of someone when they do something like that?

I live 5 minutes away from that park and go in there multiple times every week with my little girl. Hope whoever did it gets a good hiding.

9 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

I’m just a cynical old cunt. But I wouldn’t be surprised that when the razor blades are finger printed the only ones on there belong to person who posted the picture on Facebook. 

People love outrage but there genuinely are some sadistic cunts out there.

4 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/razor-blades-kids-slide-park-15488802#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Wonder what goes through the mind of someone when they do something like that?

I live 5 minutes away from that park and go in there multiple times every week with my little girl. Hope whoever did it gets a good hiding.

Thats some seriously sick shit. What the fuck is up with people