You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aftershave

windass

one of my mates drank a bottle of aftershave last christmas. We were in my friends and were drinking vodka all day.

An aunt of mine bought me david beckham aftershave that was left in the car from the day before, and I dared him to do it thinking he would tell me to fuck off. He poured it into a half empty bottle of heiniken and drank it, the dirty cunt

one of my mates drank a bottle of aftershave last christmas. We were in my friends and were drinking vodka all day.

An aunt of mine bought me david beckham aftershave that was left in the car from the day before, and I dared him to do it thinking he would tell me to fuck off. He poured it into a half empty bottle of heiniken and drank it, the dirty cunt

So you're saying that your mate drank Beckham's juice ?!

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Hate anything "aftershave" from the poncy adverts with the bloke with the 6 pack to the blokes at work that feel the need to bath in Obsession and leave me sneezing and itching!

Poof juice on the whole...

Post Shower itsRight Guard roll on under arm.pits....Gillette body spray the rest of me...

Those who bath in aftershave are clearly covering up a BO or Bas breath issue...in my mind!

Hate anything "aftershave" from the poncy adverts with the bloke with the 6 pack to the blokes at work that feel the need to bath in Obsession and leave me sneezing and itching!

Poof juice on the whole...

Post Shower itsRight Guard roll on under arm.pits....Gillette body spray the rest of me...

Those who bath in aftershave are clearly covering up a BO or Bas breath issue...in my mind!

Ha, what do you know about it, smelly fuckin Philistine.

I once had a woman come up to me and go, "Hmmm, you smell gorgeous. What have you got on ?"

"I've got a hard on love but I didn't know you could smell it."

What do they say about gift horses ?

True that !

You're not that Guy Martin off the tv' date=' the Fred Dibnah for a younger generation, are you? His picture immediately came into my head reading your post[/quote']

No I'm not but I am fan of Dibnah and Guy Martin. Decent bike racer and a nice bloke is Guy.

My engineering side always comes to the fore. Love machinery and how stuff works.

No I'm not but I am fan of Dibnah and Guy Martin. Decent bike racer and a nice bloke is Guy.

My engineering side always comes to the for. Love machinery and how stuff works.

Mr Champ was watching the recent Guy Martin series and I started off thinking 'not for me' and that he was a bit odd but slowly I got drawn in and really warmed to him...not in that way, you understand

Chanel Bleu has had every girl I've ever been out with saying it was gorgeous. Ad Chanel Sport previously' date=' but I reckon Bleu smells better.

Pity was only the smell of my aftershave she was talking about

:D[/quote']

My bird bought me it a couple of years ago. I've had three bottles of it since. I think it's the best aftershave out there.

And as you said, women love it.

Just bought a few more...

Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille

Christian Dior - Eau Sauvage

Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey

Comme de Garcons - Wonderwood (can't wait to try this)

Creed - Aventus

The Different Company - Sel de Vetiver

Shiseido - Basara EDT

Cartier - Roadster

My Ma is after Cinnabar for Christmas, I actually forgot to get it !

There's gift sets of that in Boots. If you can't find that get her JHL by Aramis, it's more or less the same thing.

Hehe, nope. I ask because a couple of my mates used to shoplift aftershave from Boots and knock it back.

Apparantly Kouros was rank but Blue Stratos was their consensual fave.

If anyone from this forum were to be into the quaffing of gentlemen's fragrances I would venture Dr. Troy would have to be pretty high up on that list of suspects.

Well, him and Simon obvs.

Drink aftershave? Nope that's just not my scene.

All the square bottled Chanel ones from the last decade are immense.

Got that Spicebomb recently, and also Issey Miyake Sport; both are fucking brilliant.

Got a lot of love for Lacoste White and Rouge too.

At last count I had 25 aftershaves I think. Variety.

• 2 weeks later...